Somer love (one direction/chaz somers story)

Holly's POV

"Stop it!" I screamed at my boyfriend. Hi, my name's Holly and I'm dating teen heartthrob Niall James Horan from the famous One Direction. And just how you all think he is, he is exactly that: sweet, caring and definitely Prince Charming!

"No I won't stop, princess!" He replied, still tickling me. I loved that about him, he was never serious; always laid back. The tickle contests were always the best when either one of us were down. It just so happened that my cat died...RIP Oreo. Any ways enough of that! Let me tell you how me and Niall met. No, it's not one of those cliché 'we met at a concert'. No it was way better than that!

*start of flashback*

"Lily I can't believe you! I know you're dating Justin Bieber but you can't just set me on a blind date with one of his friends!" I screamed through my cell phone. I could not believe Lily sometimes. What on earth did she get me into this time?

"Holly, it's not a BLIND DATE! I mean you know who it is unless you've been living under a rock. I mean it's only Niall from One Direction!"

"ONLY NIALL FROM ONE DIRECTION!!!! Are you kidding me??? You did this on purpose! You know I have a huge crush on him. I mean, I might FART or FALL in the middle of the date!"

You may be thinking this girl must be crazy to be blowing off a date with a famous pop star! But no I'm not mad. Just a tiny bit self-conscious....ok I'm lying. I have so much self-conscious that it could fill the whole of Africa!!!!!!

"Oh come on! You are like the girl version of him! I mean, you both dyed your hair blond, both have a laid back style and not to mention a huge stomach when it comes to food."

What Lily had just said was completely true. So being the girl I am I gave in.

*end of flashback*

Oh and how thankful I was for that decision. Imagine if I had said 'NO' none of this wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't have been with my Prince Charming in the middle of a tickle fight with him. And all thanks to my bestest friend IN THE WORLD, Lily and her habit of dragging me

into things and also of her stubbornness. And oh my god did I mention how much I love my boyfriend!

"Niall I swear please stop plus you phone's ringing! PICK IT UP!"

I swear, Niall sometimes!