chapter 4

i thought the chapter was a little short so i added two POV's :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chaz’s POV

Oh my god, she is so good and innocent! She would never see me or date me plus she’s got a boyfriend. Why does she like Niall? I want her to be mine; not anybody else’s. Why couldn’t she date a player? It would be so much easier to get her that way. However Niall loves her and he, in a girls’ point of view, is perfect! I mean he’s sweet, charming and don’t get me wrong when I say this because in a girls point of view it’s true; he is what you call ‘hot’. There is a zero chance that I’ll get her. Oh my god her dreamy eyes, her beautiful smile and, may I say, her very contagious laugh; like I don’t even know why I’m laughing. I guess this was the only time I could flirt with her and she wouldn’t get the wrong impression because she would just think it was a game.

Justin’s POV

Oh my god Chaz’s game show host voice gets me every time. But there was something odd in the way Chaz looked at Holly. It was like he would do anything to steal a kiss from her. No! Wait, that’s not like Chaz; he’s the flirt. He doesn’t like girls like a boyfriend does. He looks at girls like they are toys! Yes I know that is disgusting but like you just gotta love Somers. The way he looks at Holly! God it’s like there is nothing else in the world! Does he not remember that Holly has a BOYFRIEND?!!