chapter one

Theseus sighed as he exited his study, the king had called to talk to him about something, couldn't that have waited for tommorow or maybe even just never.

he'd walk down the hallway, stopping at the big wooden doors, he was about to knock when someone beat him to it, he almost died inside when he heard someone call his name.

"Theseus!" commoner Ranboo called, he seemed slightly out the breath, now what the fuck did he even want, the young royal had to hold back a eye roll as he retracted his hand from the door.

"yes, Ranboo?" the crown prince asked, turning to face his horrible excuse for a replacement. "is there anything i can do for you." he really was trying to be nice wasn't he.

"um, nope, just saw you and thought to say hi!" Ranboo said nervously, oh your just trying to push his buttons now. Theseus' eye twitched slightly.

"oh." you could tell his trying to hold back the urge to scream at him, just as he was about to talk once more the thrown room doors would open. prince Techno stood there.

"Theseus, Ranboo." the white haired male looked them both up and down for a second. "fathers waiting for you inside." he spoke, moving to the side and gesturing for them to move along.

"oh, yes, sorry! just lost track of time." Theseus tried to make up a lie on the spot before entering, praying to what ever god there is that he didn't get shouted at, he new the king didn't like people being late.

——————————

"your late." Phil spoke, in a harsh tone, leaving no room for arguing.

"i know, i do apologize." the young prince spoke up, giving a quick bow. even if his father was a royal prick he still had to listen to the rules.

the king waved his hand in the air, sitting up straight. "you do know why ive called you here, do you not?" phil spoke, narrowing his eyes at his youngest son.

"um, no, i do not recall the maid telling me why you needed me right this second." Theseus looked up at Phil, i wouldn't doubt it if his actually thinking of ways to get ruid of him.

the older rolled his eyes, well that was rude. "well, i need you and your older brother to go to a little town called L'manburg." Phil said, not even bothering to look at the crown prince.

oh? oh fuck, he almost throw up a little in his mouth when Wilbur was referred to as his older sibling. "why cant he go by himself?" Theseus asked a very valid question, but to that he didn't get an answer.

"dont question me, you are going." Phil spoke up, breaking the youngers thought process. "you will be leaving at dawn in three days." he said, looking at a stupid document.

"what if I choose not to go." Theseus spoke, hey at least his attempting to keep his sanity. "you do not have a choice." the king would look Theseus up and down "you may take your leave now."

"yes father.." the prince bowed once more before leaving, he didn't know that Dream had been easdropping. welp, that was a waste of 42 minutes and 7 seconds.