ɪɴᴛʀᴏ!

Hellloo!
Hehe this is a small Introduction of all the characters <3

Shubman Gill

The famous young cricketer!• age - (currently) 24Known as the Prince of Cricket*As i already told yall about how his gf breaks up with him*So his ex basically breaks up with him and he loved her a lot, he believed that she was the one for him but ...

• age - (currently) 24
Known as the Prince of Cricket
*As i already told yall about how his gf breaks up with him*
So his ex basically breaks up with him and he loved her a lot, he believed that she was the one for him but after she did that.. He was heartbroken!
So now he believes that all girls are like that....

Y/n
Age -20 (as per your age, am simply giving a reference)
So you have almost completed your studies and you are planning to be a model..
You loved a guy in your younge age when you were a teenager and everyone taught you both were dating.. Until one day he started dating someone else.. He did like you but stopped later on...on your birthday, he told his friends that he didn't want to wish you..
Since that day you are heartbroken..
And you dont believe in love either.

Your bestfriendYour best friend -> Yuri

Your bestfriend
Your best friend -> Yuri.. She was a korean student in your school and since that you both are best friends! Her parents had shifted to India for work and now they decided to stay here in India..

There will also be references of other cricketers but as you already know them i didn't put any intro or their pictures.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you so much for reading!
Thats it for this chp :)
Pls do support me! It means a lot❤️