Extra: Multiverse Shenanigans

Ben and Levy found themselves in a desolate world. It was clear to them that something terrible had happened. Looking around the destruction there was one thing that really caught their eye, and it was a recording of Invincible. Listening to what Invincible was saying in the recording, it was clear that Invincible had sided with the Viltrumites.

“Oh man…” Ben could not believe what he was witnessing. “So this is what would have happened if Mark joined his father. “This is horrifying,” Levy added.

After wandering around the area they were met with no one other than Invincible himself. The air was intense. “Haven’t seen you around before,” Invincible says to Ben. He looks at Levy, “I remember you. Did you get a friend to stop me?” He taunted.

“Mark…what happened?” Ben questioned with genuine concern. Invincible's smirk is wiped off his face once this stranger seemingly knows who he is. “Who the hell are you?” Invincible questions.

“Ben Tennyson. You and I are friends where I come from. You, Mark, are a hero. Saving people is what you do. So I’m wondering, what could have happened here that caused such a change?”

“I don’t have to answer you. It doesn’t matter where you come from, you coming here was a mistake,” Invincible says.

“It is clear that you joined your father but I can’t help but wonder, what happened to your mother?” Levy questioned. Invincible was seemingly triggered by this question. “My mom? You want to know about my mom? She died a very long time ago. And now…you two are going to join her.” He charges in for an attack.

Ben and Levy found themselves bracing for the oncoming assault. In the blink of an eye, Invincible was upon them, his fist aimed directly at Ben. But Ben was no stranger to combat; he swiftly transformed into Four Arms, his red skin and massive muscles rippling with power. He caught Invincible's punch with one of his four hands, the ground beneath them shuddering from the impact.

"You don't have to do this, Mark!" Four Arms yelled, his voice straining with the effort of holding back Invincible's strength.

"Yes, I do," Invincible growled, his eyes burning with a fierce determination. He twisted free from Ben's grip and delivered a powerful kick to Four Arms' midsection, sending Ben sprawling backward. Levy, taking advantage of the momentary distraction, opened a portal, hoping to draw Invincible's attention.

"Come on, Invincible! Think about what you're doing! This isn't you!" Levy shouted, desperation creeping into his voice.

Invincible's gaze flicked toward Levy, his expression hardening. "You think you know me, but you don't understand anything," he spat, launching himself at Levy. Before he could reach him, Ben transformed into Diamondhead, his body covered in crystalline armor. He intercepted Invincible, their clash sending sparks flying.

"Stop this, Mark! Remember who you are!" Diamondhead implored, his voice echoing with the resonance of his crystal form. He created a barrier of diamond spikes between himself and Invincible, trying to buy them some time.

Invincible's fists pounded against the barrier, cracks spiderwebbing through the diamond. "I've made my choice. You and your alternate reality ideals don't mean anything to me," he snarled, breaking through the barrier with a final, mighty blow.

Levy, seeing no other option, quickly conjured another portal, sending a pulse of energy at Invincible to knock him back. "We need to retreat, Ben! We're not ready for this fight!" he urged.

"No, I'm not leaving without getting through to him," Ben retorted, his voice resolute. He transformed into XLR8, his sleek, blue form vibrating with speed. In a flash, he was darting around Invincible, striking at him from all angles, trying to disorient and exhaust him.