Bios and Notice

Name: Y/N L/N
Height: 6'10
Rank: Alpha
Pack: Black Fang 
Pack number: 5 Beta wolves
Looks (Remove the Omnitrix)

PowersAs a werewolf-like anthro, Y/N has exhibited enhanced speed, strength, agility, durability, and senses

Powers
As a werewolf-like anthro, Y/N has exhibited enhanced speed, strength, agility, durability, and senses.

Night vision: Y/N can see in the dark with no problem.

Sonic Howls: Y/N is able to unleash high-powered howls. His muzzle can split into 4 parts to enhance these howls into green blasts of concussive sound.

Electrokinesis: Y/N is able to absorb, generate, and discharge large amounts of electricity.

Berserk Gene: Y/N is one of the rare individuals who possesses a genetic abnormality the community of science has dubbed the Berserk Gene. Under the effects of the Blood Moon, Y/N becomes several times as strong but goes into a berserk state, hence the name. His electricity becomes a blood red mixed black, his fur turns grayish blue, and his scales turn white.  

Vortex
Rank: Delta
Unique ability: None notable

VortexRank: DeltaUnique ability: None notable

Amon
Rank: Delta
Unique ability: Toxic flames

AmonRank: DeltaUnique ability: Toxic flames

Garuna 
Rank: Delta Mate
Unique ability: Blue fire 

Another suggestion story for all of you, but with a twist!

Pack member suggestion - Suggest someone to join Y/N's pack. The main contenders are canines like wolves, dogs, foxes, hyenas, etc from any series or franchise.

- Now non-canine members are possible, but you need a reason. For example, someone could say they want Judy Hopps because she could be a mole for the Black Fang.

Pet suggestions - Suggest what kind of little critters will run around the Black Fang territory. It can be anything and not just a dog, even cats and bugs are allowed.

Harem member suggestion - Suggest someone to join Y/N's harem. Now while the main contenders are canines like usual, the same non-canine rule applies to suggest other animals with more leniency.  

Heist suggestion - Suggest what kind of heist or event the pack should do and what kind of loot they could steal.

Weapon and equipment suggestion - Suggest something like weapons, tools, or even vehicles they could steal for themselves. This includes properties like a weed farm or underground garage

Most of this shit can be from games like Mafia, Saints Row, Payday, GTA, etc hence the availability of heists and items you can suggest