°•Kang Hyemin|강혜민 •°

P  R  O  F  I  L  E

_____________°°°_____________

FACE CLAIM: Jang Wonyoung

NAME : Kang Hyemin,( 강혜민 ) ( カン・ヘミン )

BIRTHDATE: July 17th, 1998 

- INTERNATIONAL AGE: 15 years old (turns 15 in July 2013)

- KOREAN AGE: 16 years old (as of January 2013) 

-NATIONALITY:Korean-Japanese

-PLACE OF BIRTH: Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan 

-CURRENT RESIDENCE: Jeonju, South Korea 

_____________°°°_____________

B A C K G R O U N D

Kang Hyemin was born on July 17, 1998, in a tiny town called Hakone, nestled in the mountainous region of Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan. Her father, Kang Junho, was Korean, and her mother, Katsuki, was Japanese. From a young age, Hyemin showed a curious and imaginative personality, often creating little songs and stories to entertain herself. Her parents, though not wealthy, did their best to provide a loving and nurturing environment for their only child.

-She was only 2 when they moved to Tokyo and she loved the place, hoping it would remain her permanent home.

-When Hyemin turned five, her family moved to Jeonju, Korea, due to her father's job. The move was a significant change for Hyemin. She had to leave behind the familiar sights and sounds of Tokyo and adapt to a new language and culture. The transition was challenging, and Hyemin often felt like an outsider in her new home. The language barrier made it hard for her to make friends at school, and she became more introverted as a result.

-Life in Korea wasn't easy for Hyemin and her family. They lived modestly, and Hyemin quickly learned that they couldn't afford many luxuries. This awareness of their financial struggles weighed heavily on her young shoulders. Despite these challenges, her father, Junho, was a pillar of support. He encouraged her to pursue her dreams and not be discouraged by their circumstances. To help her build confidence and discipline, he began teaching her martial arts, a practice that also allowed them to bond.

-Katsuki, on the other hand, stressed the importance of education. She wanted Hyemin to focus on her studies, believing that a good education was the key to a better future. This sometimes put pressure on Hyemin, as she tried to balance her academic responsibilities with her personal interests and the expectations from both her parents.

-When Hyemin was twelve, tragedy struck. Her father died in an accident, leaving her and her mother devastated. Junho's death was a turning point in Hyemin's life. She felt as if her world had been turned upside down. The loss of her father, whom she adored, left a deep void in her heart. Her once curious and imaginative personality became more reserved and quiet. The cheerful and adventurous girl she used to be was replaced by someone who rarely smiled and kept to herself.

-As she entered her teenage years, Hyemin found solace in the guitar her father had gifted her when she was eleven. Music became her escape, a way to feel connected to her father's memory and to express the emotions she struggled to articulate. While her mother continued to emphasize the importance of school, Hyemin found a delicate balance between her academic responsibilities and her love for music.

-Language Skills: Fluent in Korean and Japanese, though initially struggled with Korean upon moving and not that fluent in English.

- Favorite Pastime: Playing the guitar her father gifted her when she was eleven.

- Martial Arts: Learned martial arts from her father, Kang Junho, as a way to build confidence and discipline.

- Personality: Introverted, reserved, and quiet, especially after her father's death.

- Academic Strengths: Consistently top of her class, as emphasized by her mother, Katsuki.

- Financial Awareness: Became aware of her family's financial struggles at a young age.

- Musical Talent:Has a deep love for music, finding solace in playing her guitar.

- Emotional Anchor: Deeply affected by her father's death at age twelve, which left a lasting impact on her outlook on life.

- School Life: Struggled to make friends due to language barriers and her introverted nature.

- Encouraged by her father to pursue her dreams, though still figuring out what they might be.

_____________°°°_____________

A/N: Thank you all for taking your time to read this story. Please comment and vote.
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇