CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

Samantha's POV

The classes has ended for today, me and my friends got out of our last class and we were about to go home when Michael called me. I excused myself from my friends and ask them to go on without, I then answered the call..

IN CALL

Michael:"Hey babe, where are you?"

Samantha:"Outside of my last class, you?"

Michael:"Oh, I'm outside the school. Let me drive you home, I'll wait for you"

Samantha:"Sure!"

END OF CALL

I ended the call and started to walk to the entrance. I arrived at the entrance of the school, I then spotted Michael and he was taking with someone on his phone. I immediately went up to him to ask who was he talking. 'Is it a girl or a guy?' I asked myself. 'Surely it's not a girl, and if it is, I don't have to be worried, I trust him enough that he won't cheat on me. Right?' I reassured myself. I got to him and tapped his shoulder to get his attention, he got surprised and immediately ended the call.

Samantha:"Hey babe, who were you talking to?" I asked him with a smile..

Michael:"Uhhmm, ah." he said as if his trying to think of an explanation"M-my friend, it was my friend John, he just asked if we could hang out this weekend.." he answered stuttering with nervousness in his tone..

Samantha:"If it was 'just a friend'," emphasis on friend "then why are you surprised and nervous?" I asked being suspicious of him..

Michael:"Well, I thought you wouldn't want me to go so I was nervous to tell you and I was surprised because you came out of nowhere." he answered. I don't know if I should believe that.

Samantha:"Ok" I don't know if would believe that, I mean he's kinda sounding like his cheating on me, is he? Or am I just overthinking the situation? He must've seen the look in my face, because he then said.

Michael:"I know what you're thinking. No, I'm not cheating on you. It was really my friend, look." he then showed me his call log and sure enough it was one of his friends, John.

Michael:"Babe" he said while lowering his phone " You know I won't cheat on you, right?" he said while cupping my face, I just nodded to his question, he then smiled and said "I love you"

Samantha:"I love you too" I said forcing a slight smile "It's getting late, we better go home.."

Michael:"We should, let's go?" he asked, I just nodded again. He then assist me to his car, he opened the door of passenger seat and urge me to go inside. After getting inside, he closed the door and went to the other side and entered the car.

We are now on our way to my house, while I had a thought on my mind. 'If he's cheating on me, why he would even do that?' I asked myself 'He worked so hard just to court me and my parents and earn our trust. He wouldn't break his promise that he would love me and will never break my heart, right?' I once again reassured myself. We stopped because of a red traffic light that is infront of a cafe, the same place where me and Michael met, I still remembered what happened that day..

FLASHBACK

I walked in a cafe where me and my girls were supposed to hang out, I was messaging them in our group chat...

MY GIRLIES 💋💅

Samchu 🐰: Hey girls, where you at?

JiNi 😎: I'm sorry, I had to go home, my mom needed someone to accompany her to the mall, you know I can't resist a mall trip. I'm sorry my love💓