First ride

God I love how my thong panties feel in the morning. They make me feel so small and petite even though I'm the size of a beluga.
Today I'm very happy because he finally agreed to meet me. YES! Scooter wants to have a meeting with me and I know that's my only chance to fuck him.
As I'm entering the building, I immediately rush to his office. I only slightly opened the door and I can already feel his strong fuckboy aura and that turns me on.
- H-hh-hi Scooter! I say as I burn with shame.
- You're early babygirl!
Oh my! He's so hot! How can he be so nonchalant and sexy? I stutter when I say:
- Y-yy-yes, I am! I was just excited to meet you... I hope I'm not bothering you.
- Don't worry, my princess, I know why you're here.
His mischievous smile while he says that... made me hard. It's so obvious through my pants. I'm so ashamed!
I turn to run away, but he catches my hand with an immense speed. He looks down at my little worm and sighs.
- You... are you a virgin, Bang?
I look away, but he catches my chin. He's forcing me to look into his eyes. And then he kisses me. Hard. His sharp tongue is all over my mouth and my face. I struggle to breathe and I try to break free, but he picks me up and slams me onto his office table. I'm too fat so the table gave away and it broke into pieces. He falls on me, but is bounced back onto the floor by my huge belly. He growls.
- Jesus, why are you so fat?
- Please... stop.
Tears start to fall on my face.
- No! You're a fat and ugly man.
- STOP OR I WILL CUM!
He goes silent. His breathing quickens.
- You fat little pig!
I moan and fart at the same time.
- Do you like that kitten?
He stares intensely into my eyes.
- Y-yy-yes daddy Scooter.
He's running his fingers over my face.
- A car will pick you up at 8pm. Be ready!
- W-what do y-you mean?
- Get out of my office!
I leave immediately and rush to my apartment.

Only 10 minutes left until the car arrives and I'm so excited and frightened. What does he want from me? Does he like me? No! I slap myself quickly. He doesn't, he's just a fuckboy, Bang! I will go there and show him I'm not afraid of him. My monolog is interrupted.
-The car is here!

The car takes me to Scooter's apartment. I don't even need to knock, as he's already opening the door.
- Come in, babygirl!
I blush.
- Wow! Your apartment is huge!
- You could've had one too, if you weren't a dumb bitch and sold your soul to me just to get dicked down.
- Well... it didn't happen yet.
I look into his eyes. His gaze is sharp but lustful. He wants me!
- Let me show you my room.
My face starts to burn but I follow him.
I barely made it to the door when he starts to rip my clothes off. I didn't even realize he turned into his true form -a big werewolf with sharp claws, white eyes and fuming fangs- until his claws scratched my skin. It hurt... but in a good way.
- B-babygirl *he moans* I only show myself when I'm turned on... this means you're the one.
He starts to tremble and that's my breaking point. I jump into his arms and he tries to catch me, but my balloon shaped body makes us fall on the floor. But we don't care, it's only me and my daddy Scoot against the world. We start to kiss aggressively and he's rubbing my body fat.
- You remind me of a cow, Bang! he says as he moans.
- R-rreally? Wow, no one has ever said that to me before, I...
- Now we both know that's a lie.
He takes off his clothes and starts rubbing me with his pinky sized dick.
- Do you like that princess?
- Oh, yes, Scootie!
He stops and puts it in my mouth. It's so small that I didn't even realize at first, but that's how I like it. Tiny dicks were always my type, because they remind me of myself and how I secretly try to suck my own dick sometimes.
Scooter humps my face so hard that my head hits the floor a few times. It's only been 15 seconds, but he already cums in my mouth, it's sour and too slimy but the hoe inside of me likes it. Right when I think it's over, he shoves his balls down my throat and I choke and pass out. Black fills my vision and that's all I can remember.

                   to be continued...