Chapter-1 The start of War's

Right now a girl was Walking Away from
a school she had just entered the school as a New Teacher and was gonna attend next Monday.

After she got into her Apartment she heard the window open and she smiled

Girl:Kazuma-san!!

Kazuma Yagami

Kazuma:hey why are you staying here?

Girl:well i mean you know i didn't have much money after that huge problem back in south sinnoh(sighs) that yoma made me use up all my money I'm so mad!!

Kazuma:(kiss's her forehead) Ashly come stay with me.

Ashly:Are you sure? i mean(Blushing) well you know.

Kazuma:I'm serious Ashly...hey will you come with me.

Ashly:sure.

Kazuma:(holds her hands) Ready.

Ashly:yeah(blushing)

the eldest daughter of the thousand-year-old Kannagi clan, Ayano, defeating a youma.

To celebrate her victory, her friends Yukari and Nanase each suggest a karaoke session and a tour around the seaside to take advantage of the salty breeze, respectively.

As Ayano considers both alternatives, the wind suddenly flips all three girls' skirts, and Ayano, in consternation, cries out that she really hates the wind.

(in a Western-style mansion.)

Ashly:wow this place looks nice

kazuma:yeah wanna watch me kill a yoma?

Ashly:wait a yoma no way rock paper sizciors!!!  

they both did rock paper siczors and Ashly one she after went into the room were a man and a another guy were as kazuma entered he looked at him and recognized him. 

Shinji:hold on a sec kazuma?! is that you!

Kazuma:shinji.

Ashly:are you to friends?

both:No!

Shinji:wait a minute your the other person mr.sakomoto hired to exercise his house you got to be kidding?!

Ashly:(who is this guy i wanna kick him in the balls)

shinji:so who gave you permission to come back into japan?!  

Kazuma:no one i was never kicked out genius Not that it's your business.

Ashly:(sticks up middle finger)