Chapter-2 darkenss/Light

in a Hotel room Ashly and kazuma were in bed naked together they had a very great night of Love and afterwards fell asleep now Ashly woke up and looked over at Kazuma she snuggled up to him
and he embraced her but the Alarm clock made them wake up they both got dressed and Left

Ashly:so you felt that feeling yesterday?

Kazuma:which one me in you or the dark one

Ashly:(slaps his head) the Dark one!!!

Kazuma:i Thought i sensed it but i don't know.

Ashly:...were you dreaming of that dream again?

Kazuma:(nods)

in there hotel room, Kazuma dreams of the Ceremony of Inheritance, where his cousin Ayano defeats him with a single strike.
His father appears, telling him that he is talentless, and ordering him to 'begone'.

When he wakes from his nightmare, he feels a pair of eyes tracking him; however, he is unable to catch whoever is watching him.

Ashly felt this to but After the feeling went away she brought him back to bed

The next morning, the bodies of three Kannagi branch family members are discovered; members of the Wind Fang clan, servants of the Kannagi, have been called to inspect the crime scene. Juugo is amazed at the skill and audacity of the murderer for choosing to attack the Kannagi, and Genma is disappointed at how members of the Kannagi could have been defeated by wind magic. As he overhears this, the leader of the Wind Fang clan, Kazamaki Hyoue, appears offended, and Genma apologizes for his rudeness.

Given the murderer clearly used wind magic to attack, the blame instantly falls on Kazuma.

Even Kazuma, however, has problems of his own; he and Ashly is now being tailed by at least two different forces, and he constantly feels a presence hovering near Them.

Ashly:(this feeling feels familiar)

kazuma:stay close to me Alright

Ashly:hey I'm not a child.

Kazuma:you're Right my bad.

The Wind Fang clan determines Kazuma's location, and the Kannagi send representatives to deal with him: Oogami Takeya and the late Shinji's older brother, Shingo. Unknown to both Genma and Juugo, Ayano has joined the team, conspiring with her relatives, one of whom intends to make Kazuma pay for his 'sins' with his life. 

When the three arrive at the construction site where Kazuma is, Takeya and Shingo immediately run towards Kazuma, while Ayano is held back by a whirlwind encircling her.

Meenwhile the same happens to Ashly but she told kazuma and he let her go what was she after well a person that she wanted to find.

Ashly:(Elder brother) STOP RIGHT THERE!!!
you better stop moving or i cut you!!!

Ashly:(Elder brother) STOP RIGHT THERE!!! you better stop moving or i cut you!!!

???:Im impressed you Managed to find me.
but now your death is valued.

a dark cube like prison was made and After the 2 of them got in stances.

mthe Pokémon that were her's were the reason for the cube using there energy.

girl:(tries to kick and punch Ashly)

Ashly:(doges)(punch's back)

girl:ghh!!!!

Ashly:(throws her over her shoulder)  Why is my older Brother's scent on you!!!

Girl:ehehehe Haunting style:Tail of the Ghost!!!

Ashly watched as 15 men rose from the Ground and After rushed at her Ashly charged her hands up with Aura and charged in she was a warrior her Father was a strict men and she met all the requirements she wasn't weak
but she wasn't to strong she had limits.

Ashly kicked and stomped the last one's face in and looked back at the girl she was giggling from ear to ear Ashly was just gonna kill her she was angry and wanted to punch/kill something. 

Ashly:WHO ARE YOU?!

Annie:Annie devil Is my name it seems our time is Up. 

Ashly:wait-

the cube was Gone and so was she what was in her place was a doll that fell over.

kazuma:hey you okay?!

Ashly:y-yeah

Kazuma:(hand out) come on we gotta go i don't know how long i can run from my cousin.

Ashly took his hand and they vanished somewhere else a man was laughing as the girl despise his laugh with them they felt the winds shift

Ashly:hey kazuma-san.

Kazuma:yeah Ashly?

Ashly:i....i think war is gonna happen and someone is pulling strings.

kazuma:....yeah...i think so to.

Kazuma And Ashly pondering the series of attacks, which seems to be an all-out war against the Kannagi.

they figure the consequences of this latest development should be interesting, although they do not appreciate being controlled. they wonder what There next move should be.

Ashly that Night was Thinking About the doll and where she would Recall it from
then it clicked.

(Flashback)

???:ya wota!!!

???:hmf.ho ya!!!

???:go satoshi-kun!!!

???:u-um Shingeki-kun!!!

2 young boys were fighting
in a spare practice both had chestnut
eyes and black raven hair they both fought with power the girl was holding a doll that girl was Ashly as a child she was 6 while her older sister Amelia was 7 Her 2 brothers shingeki 7 And satoshi 6.

while watching she dropped her doll that would make it's way to shingeki
he grew angry and stomped on it she was tearing up as her favorite doll her brother gave her was being stomped on.

Shengeki:QUIT YOUR CRYING YOU ARE ONE OF THE KIDS OF THE HEAD CRYING IS SHAMEFUL EVEN IM THIS FAMILY!!!

Satoshi:shingeki!!! stop it she is only 6!!

Shingeki:AND SO ARE YOY I DONT SEE YOU CRYING!!! HALF BLOOD!

satoshi:SHINGEKI!!!

shingeki:SATOSHI!!!

Ashly Amelia:STOP IIIIIT!!!

???:ENOUGH!!!

both of them were stopped and placed on the ground as a man with one Arm came out and made sure they couldn't move.

Shima:i hit both of your 15 Nerves You wont be moving for a while.

(Flashback Over)

Ashly:(Dark magic and a puppet my brother hated dolls...but the scent...is he?!)

To be continued