Day 23 Trying new position

Shoji's pov:

I was sitting in class trying to focus on what Present Mic was saying but my mind kept wondering to Tokoyami's and mine relationship.
It wasn't that we got bored of each other or something but I think we both felt the need to spice something up a little.
I searched for some ideas on the internet, but nothing really suited the situation we were in.
Everyone was saying to talk more or go on a nice date but that wasn't something I was looking for, antill my eyes meet a specific tweeter post. It was about a pair sharing their experiences and how adding few new things to their sex life improved their bond.
I thought about it for some time and I came to the conclusion that it might be a great idea.
I remembered our last few intimate moments and I realized we weren't much creative with our choice of positions.
We mostly did it facing each other in missionary position on the bed.
I thought of a nice new to us position and place where we can do it and I came up with the idea of Tokoyami being bend over a balcony and me pounding his from behind.
The image made my dick twitch in my pants.
When the bell rang and we made our way to the cafeteria I decided to inform my boyfriend on my devilish plan but obviously leaving most of the important information.
"Prepare yourself for tonight and come to my room at two am" I said to Tokoyami squeezing his thigh sensually.
He nodded his head getting back to eating.

*Time skip*

When the clock turned two I heard a soft knock on my door. I came up to them tugging of the handle, revealing my hot boyfriend.
I pulled him by the waist inside my room, my hand slid to rest on his ass while we went further inside.
"So what do you wanna do" Tokoyami said looking away shyly.
"You will see" I said kissing him roughly.
My hands tightened traveling up and down to feel every shape on his body.
He moaned in surprise giving me access to slid my tongue into his mouth making them dance for domination.
I lifted him up and made my way into the balcony.
He was confused but when with the flow of my little fantasy.
I put him down spinning his body around so his hands were gripping the railings while his legs were spread open for me.
"You need to be quiet, I'm sure not everyone is asleep" I whispered into his ear pulling his shorts and underwear down.
He whimpered at the sensation of cold air hitting his bare bottom. I saw his member twitch in excitement.I massaged his cheeks for some time just to tease him.
I spread them open revealing his needy opening.
I aligned myself with his hole sliding right in knowing he prepared beforehand like I asked.
He let out a moan and as quickly as he done that his hands flew to his beak holding it tight so no sound could escape.
I grabbed his hips slamming myself closer to his bottom.
My moves where sturdy as I was hitting repeatedly his prostate making a mess out of him.
"You are such a slut, getting fucked where everyone could hear you" I said slapping his ass.
His legs began to shake and I knew my dirty talk was working on him by the amount of pre cum he was producing.
One of my hands grabbed his dick stroking it for more pleasure while I was panting making sure my movements are fast enough.
Once I felt my orgasm coming in close I grabbed his whole body bringing him as close to me as possible, cumming inside of him and making a visible bulge in his stomach.
He came mumbling the moans into my neck.
I kissed his head rubbing his soft feathers.
I knew his legs couldn't hold his weight for much long so we went inside. I laid him on my futon while grabbing a warm towel from the bathroom to clean him up.
When I was done I took him into my arms rubbing his back while praising him for doing a good job. I  whispered sweet words to him like how pretty he is or how much I love him.
We laid there for some time but the exhaustion toke the best of us making us both hard asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm really sorry for slow updates but Im at work the whole day for a month and I don't have much time to write.