Activities On Our Profile

Reading List Features - We frequently update our Reading Lists with your Submissions

Reading List Features - We frequently update our Reading Lists with your Submissions. If you want to know which Reading Lists we currently have on our profile and how to submit your flash fictions, please have a look into the chapters Our Reading Lists and Guide To Submissions.

Contests & Challenges - We're frequently hosting Contest and Collaborations with other profiles. If you want to participate in one of our Contests and/or Collaborations, please have a look into our other book Contests & Challenges.

Season Anthology - Every season, we host a Season Anthology Contest in our book Season Anthology based on the various seasons.

Question Of The Week - Every week, we post a Question Of The Week on our message board. You're welcome to engage with your fellow Wattpadders there to discuss any writing-related question we post on our message board.

Monthly Activities - Every Month, we post a monthly writing activity in our book Monthly Activities, where you can participate in small writing exercises in the comments.

Writing Tips - Every month, we post one writing-related article in our book Writing Tips where you can widen your writing experiences and discuss further tips in the comments.

Interviews - Every month, we post Interviews in our book Interviews. There you can fill in a Form and answer some questions to be eligible to be featured there.