Chaptet Fourty-Eight - Y/n

"So, there might be a small issue," Billie says, walking into the living room. I look at her as she walks over to me.

"With?" I question, and she sits next to me on the couch.

"The tour dates for the new album," I give her a look, and she sighs. "It's not that bad,"

"What about the tour dates? If you say what I think you're gonna say, I'm going to kill you."

"The day we have chosen for our wedding date," if she says the same day, I swear to God. "It's the day after one of the nights that I have a show," I sigh.

"Oh my God," I say, putting my head in my hand. "Can you at the very least say it's semi-close to where the wedding is," she bites her lip nervously. "Billie, oh my God,"

"I really tried not to let this happen. But I just released my album a few weeks ago, and we had to have these tour dates out. I'm not in charge of that,"

"I know you're not. I'm not mad at you. I'm not really mad. I'm just upset. Where is that show gonna be?"

"Well, um, in France. Paris, specifically. And I know you wanted it here, so it's not far for your family to travel, but we can always help them get there," she says, trying to lighten the situation. "I mean, at least it's a good thing we haven't picked a venue yet,"

"That's what makes it harder. Who knows if they'll even be available that day? We had two good places here that were available that day, but I guess us taking our time with that was a good thing,"

"How about this? I will make a call to see if any place has any days available the week that we are there, and then if they do, I will make arrangements to get your family and friends there,"

"And if they don't have any of the days we are there?" She sighs.

"We will have to wait," she wraps her arms around me. "I really did try. I'm sorry it didn't work,"

"It's alright. It's not your fault. It's just a little overwhelming,"

"I know. Let me go make that call now. I'll be back,"

She got up and left the room. I pulled out my phone and got on TikTok. Eventually, I came across videos about celebrities, and Billie and I were in it. They talked about a ring being on my and Billie's fingers. Damn. Took everybody long enough. It's been almost nine. But I guess we did spend most of that not wearing the rings in public, so it would be hard to know. I guess this time we forgot. The video pauses as I get an incoming call notification, and it's Gia.

"Yes?"

"Damn. So aggressive. Calm down," I laugh.

"Did you need something?" I ask in a customer service voice.

"Ew. Don't do that either," I roll my eyes.

"Really. What do you want?"

"I'm bored, and I want to talk to someone. Michael is too busy hanging out at his boy toys house. My sister isn't home. And my..." she stops.

"You're what?"

"Nothing. I don't know what I was going to say," she says, looking down.

"Yes, you do. What is it?"

"Is that my mom calling me? Sorry, I gotta go,"

"Don't you dare hang up the phone, Gianna Avery," I say.

"Are you middle naming me right now?"

"Maybe I am. Tell me. What were you gonna say?" She sighs and smiles.

"I was gonna say my own boy toy isn't responding either,"

"You? Boy toy? That hasn't happened in a million years," she nods.

"I know. That's why I wasn't gonna say anything. I didn't know if it's right or not,"

"So, who is this motherfucker?"

"His name is Noah,"

"Basic ass fucking name," she laughs.

"Stop. That's not funny. You can't say that. But he's really nice. We've been talking for a few weeks now, and it seems to have been going very well."

"Well, that's good, at least. Where did you guys meet?"

"He was one of Liam's friends. When he found out about the situation between you two, he stopped being friends with him and texted me to apologize to you. I never told you that, though. But about a month ago, he reached out to me again to let me know that he just got out of jail, and then we just kept talking,"

"Wait. Liam went to jail? When?"

"I'm not sure exactly, but he said it was not too long after that whole situation. I really don't care to learn any more about it," I nod.

"Okay, so I made a few calls," Billie says, walking back into the room.

"Gia, I'll call you later. I gotta go," I hang up the call and look at Billie. "What did you get?"

"I got a place that's very similar to the place we were looking at here and on the day we wanted," she says excitedly. I smile.

"That's not. But what about the concert the night before?"

"We're just gonna have to work through it,"

"You mean you're gonna have to work through it. You're the one performing,"

"True. But I fixed a small mistake, so let's just be happy about that," I smile.

"I guess there was a day that we both wore our engagement rings while we were out and people saw," I tell her as she sits next to me.

"Really?"

"Yup. I saw a video about it. There were lots of comments saying how if that is what's happening we are moving rather fast," I laugh.

"Do you ever think they're right?" She asks.

"Don't tell me you're starting to regret it,"

"No. No, that's not what I'm doing at all. I would never regret it. I was just wondering if you think they're right,"

"I've already told you a thousand times. I do not think it's moving too quickly. If it's fast for other people, that's their opinion. The only opinion that matters here is yours and mine," I tell her, and she smiles and kisses me.

"I love you,"

"I love you, too. Now, let's figure out more about our wedding. After all, we only have three months until it'll happen,"