⁰¹⁹. 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

SO HERE'S WHAT YOU MISSED ON GLEE:

Prom's coming up, and Quinn's desperate to win queen so she can hold on to Finn, who still sort of has eyes for Rachel.

But Zizes also wants to be Queen, and Puck's up for King. And Karofsky and Santana wanna win, too, because they have a secret they'd like to keep.

Artie and Brittany were BF and GF but he got mad and said she was stupid, and now they're not BF and GF. Can you believe that?

And that's what you missed on...GLEE!

+++

PROM WAS FINALLY HERE AND the school was on an all-time high about the upcoming dance

PROM WAS FINALLY HERE AND the school was on an all-time high about the upcoming dance. Nadia was too. She loved everything that had to do with Prom. The dancing, making memories, and the Prom Court. She wasn't nominated for Prom Queen because she didn't run and she thought it was a little superficial but that was her own opinion. It was just a crown that someone could buy at the party store. Nadia thought that you didn't need everyone else's opinion to know that you're a queen when you already know it for yourself.

No, Nadia didn't have a date for Prom. She was going by herself and she was just going to dance because that's what it was all about. And this had nothing to do with Sam whatsoever and she was going by herself because she wanted to. Period. Anyway, Nadia walked into the choir room, her backpack on her shoulder as she was walking into the choir room with the rest of the girls, talking about prom dress.

"I've been to Ann Taylor Loft, Filene's Basement, and, like, six Forever 21's, and I cannot find a dress that fits. I'm gonna be forced to make my own dress for prom." Lauren explained to the girls as they walked into the room to sit down.

"Don't. You'll seem poor." Brittany commented, sitting next to Nadia.

"You're up for Queen. You can't make your own dress." Santana told Lauren. "Prom is, like, our Oscars. It's seriously, like, the most important night of our lives."

"What about getting married?" Lauren wondered.

"Oh, you can get married as many times as you want. You only have one shot at your junior prom." Quinn replied and the other girls nodded in agreement.

Mercedes walked in right after Quinn said her last statement. "What are you guys talking about?"

"Prom dresses," Lauren answered.

"Thank God I don't have to worry about that. I'm not going." Mercedes mentioned, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why not?" Nadia wondered, her eyebrows furrowed slightly.

"Cause nobody's asked me," Mercedes answered.

Mr. Shue wrote prom on the board and turned to face them. "All right, guys—Prom."