𝟐𝟕|𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

After everything that happened yesterday let's just say Hugo and Carlos didn't enjoy their first hangover too much then again who does?

I don't have work today so I'm currently just in the kitchen trying to get a water before I go back to sleep.

Then all of a sudden Hugo waltzes in with all of my other brothers. "Rosalia," Alejandro sorta shouts causing me to jump. "I'm half asleep shut up," I say rubbing my forehead. "Come here Hugo wants to talk to us about something," Alejandro continues.

I nod and walk over sitting crisscross applesauce on the floor blinking attempting to wake up.

"Okay, so I've been thinking about this for a while," I immediately wake up thinking my little brother is about to come out to me and I instantly smile. "I wanna change my middle name," my smile drops and I think of his name.

Hugo Raymond Rosales.

"What?" Theo asks, "I can't look at dad-" he sighs and pauses, "I can't look at Raymond the same way," he shakes his head and looks at me, "Not after I found out what he did," I look Hugo in his eyes, "You don't have to Hugo he's still you're father at the end of the day and I understand."

He swallows, "Rosalia you're my only sister and it feels me with disgust that my blood father did that to you. I owe it to you," my eyes begin to fill up with tears.

I blink away the tears and swallow my spit nodding my head, "He's your father I'd understand if you wanted to keep the name Hugo," I say. "He's not my father Rosalia. I don't have a dad and I'm okay with that." Damn.

"I just need Theo to sign the papers and I'll be able to change my name," Hugo says turning to Theodore.

Everyone turns to face Theo. Theo looks around and then nods, "I'll sign the papers," he says staring at Hugo while he nervously picks his fingers. They all then turn to me. I look back at my brothers, "Don't look at me it's Hugo's decision."

Everyone nods, "Is that all?" Alejandro asks and Hugo nods. "I'll sign the papers tomorrow," Theodore says then looks at me like he just noticed something.