🌈BANDU X CAMEO🌈

I love gay ppl sm bro I wish I was g- oh wait I am (BECOMES THE FUCKING RAINBOW)
anyways have fun reading this guys.
-🎉🫶🎉
—————————————————————

!NOT FINISHED!

It was a normal Saturday afternoon, and Bandu was in his room. It was about 2:34 PM, even in his realm. He wasn't really doing anything super important, and was actually rather bored at the time. He was scrolling through his YouTube shorts, looking for something interesting, until he came across some videos on easier ways to wash a fur suit. That was... actually rather convenient to him.

He watched YouTube shorts for a little while until he began to feel even more bored than be- oh! One of his phones' suddenly buzzes, snapping him out of his thoughts quickly as he takes the one that buzzed out of his pocket. He had gotten a text from his boyfriend, Cameo.

A smile crept it's way onto his face as he opened the message and read it.

-homosexualPothead(HP) began pestering anthromorphicAdmirer(AA) at [2:56] PM.-

HP: heeeey bandu!!! ;)

AA: hi camy

AA: wydrn

HP: nothin much. Wanna watch a movie at my place?

AA: sure! :D i gotta tell ms.grumpy pants about it tho :(💔

HP: I'm sure they won't mind

AA: you think so? He's kinda overprotective and stuffs

HP: yea!! Just tell them ur coming to watch a movie!!

AA: ok!!! :D see u in like 10 mins!!

HP: k luv u

AA: lub u 2❤️

-(HP) stopped pestering (AA)-

Bandu sighed fondly as he looked at the chat log. He truly did love Cameo.

He then gathered his thoughts and started to get ready. He was only going to Cameo's, and so he didn't really need to look too professional. He decided to wear a light green sweater and some grey sweats. They didn't really match, but it was okay. He then slipped on his shoes and went downstairs.

Now for the hard part: explaining this to his sibling, Expunged. Expunged was generally hard to convince on certain topics, but this one in general was hard to convince him of. Hopefully she would understand...

"Good afternoon, Expunged! :D," Bandu said cheerfully as he walked into the living room.

yeah that's where it ends for now