Chapter 2

Hey can we talk Jason said , ya Kaylee said , I cheated on you Jason said , that it we are done let go chris want see your dad and Buck Kay ask , ya Chris said .

At the fire house

Hey you ok Bobby ask , not really Kay said while sitting next to Buck , what happened Eddie ask , we were at the store we ran into Jason. He ask Kay to talk she said ok he told her he cheated on her Chris said , what that so mean I so sorry Kay hen said , thank you Kay said , we so sorry everyone said , thanks guys Buck you ok Kay ask . YaAli broke up with me because of my job Buck said , what is dump people day Kay said , is there Kaylee here Luke ask , Luke Kaylee yell while run down the stairs and run to her brother , hey you ok Luke ask , ya Jason cheated on me Kaylee said , you don't deserve him Luke said , Luke this buck Bobby Chris Tommy hen chimney Eddie don't ask about chimney name here Maddie Kay said , hey nice to meet you guys Luke said thank you for your service and nice to meet you to everyone said . I so sorry Kay chimney told me Maddie said , thank you Kay said . Guys there fundraiser this Saturday. Everyone go Kay can you sing Bobby ask , sure Kay said .

Couple days later it Saturday

Kay Jason said what do you want this is her Kay ask ya please be nice Jason said , I got go Kay said

Hi I be sing I hope by grabby Barrett. Hope
You like

You were good everyone said , thank you guys Kay said  , love the song choice Maddie said , thank you Kay said .

Hope you guys like this short chapter