Ch3

In the Loud House things were never the same for the loud family after their only son/brother ran away.
The loud parents Rita and Lynn Loud were absolutely destroyed, they couldn't believe the way they treated their only son, their own flesh and blood like he was nothing but trash. The day they learned that Lincoln ran away Rita broke down crying not wanting to believe that she drove her son so far that he would just leave.
Lynn Loud Sr was also devastated that his son had left his family, but he held it together for the sake of his wife and daughters. Speaking of their daughters, they weren't doing any better.
Lori was in disbelief that her little brother had run away because of how they treated him. She couldn't believe it, she was the oldest meaning she was supposed to protect her younger siblings. And yet she did the opposite, instead of taking Lincoln side she along with her family turned their backs on him without a second thought. She kept asking herself how she could be such a pore excuses of sister.
Leni was never the same, she used to be cheerful and always tried to cheer everyone up. But how could she be positive after her family practically disowned Lincoln. She thought what they were doing was wrong but everyone else didn't seem to think it was so who was she to go against everyone else. But now she wishes she did something else other than abandoning her baby brother.
Luna was so depressed she couldn't even touch her guitar, out of all of her sisters she was the closest to Lincoln. They would always help each other when the other needed it, but when he needed her the most she just turned a blind eye. She destroyed her bond with the sibling she was closest with all because of some  made up by bad luck.
Luan, the comedian of the family, couldn't even bring herself to make jokes or even smile when her jokes were part of the reason that her little brother is now gone. When she heard her brother had run away her smile had dropped and she went from being a happy girl that would have tried to make a terrible pun to laughing it off. But this was different, they had just lost the biggest part of their family. Lincoln had always helped when she would go to birthdays and helped her feel better if she had a bad day. And she repaid him by neglecting him, kicking him out of his home leaving him out in the cold. She was supposed to make others smile and make them happy, but she turned a blind eye when Lincoln was suffering.
Out of all of them Lynn jr was the most broken about this cause it was all her fault. She was the one that started the whole bad luck crap that put them in this situation in the first place. All she wanted was for Lincoln to come to one of her games, and when she lost she blamed him for it when she forced him to come.  She was always told that she was a sore loser but she just thought that others were jealous cause she would beat everyone. But now she finally realized that what others said were true,her family was broken because she couldn't take a loss. When Lincoln was born she promised she would always protect him, he was her first little sibling after all. But instead of protecting him she was the one he needed protecting from. Her brother was gone, her family was in pieces and it was all her fault. 
Lucy was dark, more so than usually. She loved all things supernatural, the darker the better in her . But the dark atmosphere in her home was too much even for her.  Lincoln was the one that keeps everything from falling apart, he was the glue that binds their family together and they knew it even if they never said so, he was their light. But now their light was gone because of them, they drove him away and now they were left in the dark. She couldn't be made cause she knew it was their fault her big brother is no longer with them, all she could feel was true sadness and despair.
Lola and Lana might have been twins but anyone could tell they were nothing alike. But despite that they both shared some traits, like now they both shared their sadism knowing their big brother is no longer with them. Lola was always inconsiderate but it wasn't until her brother abandoned his lifelong home for god knows where is when she realized how bad she really was. Lana hardly played with all her pets, she just couldn't look at them without being reminded of her big brother. Afterall he was the one that helped her get all of them, she cries everytime she remembers the crazy things she and Lincoln did together. She thought she had a pretty good relationship with Lincoln since she acted more like a boy and he was the only boy beside their father in the house. She should have taken his side when Lynn said he was bad luck, she knew it was just Lynn being hurt cause she lost a game and made some bullshit excuse that made them practically abandon their only brother.
Lisa Loud was the prodigy of her family, she was a girl of science and believed that there was always a scientific explanation for anything. So why would she agree to kicking out her brother for something unscientific like bad luck. This is the question that she could never find the answer to, why would she give into her elder sister Lynn foolish idles of luck. Why would she help her family drive away her older brother after all the things he has done for them. On countless occasions Lincoln has helped her with her experiments and studies. He even always managed to come up with better plans than her, even though she never admitted it. This is why he was known as the second smartest in the loud house and why she considered her big brother to be her equal in intelligence amongst their family. But despite that she acted like a complete idiot, normally she would have spoken up and voiced all the reasons her family were acting illogically. Maybe if she did her loving big brother would still be by her side.
Lily Loud was the youngest of the loud family so when Lincoln left the family she did not remember much about him. But despite being only a year and a half at the time she remembers that out of all of her older siblings he cared for her the most. She would always ask what happened to him but all her family told her is that they made a big mistake that caused her big brother to leave. She wondered what could have done that was so bad that made her brother run away.
It was a late night at the loud house, both of the loud parents were out at the parental therapy courses they have been attending ever since Lincoln has . Currently all the loud sisters were at home even the oldest siblings that have moved out were home. They were currently cleaning up after they just had dinner, and this is when things started to get weird for them.
The older siblings were washing and cleaning up the kitchen while the younger sisters were cleaning up the dining room when all of the sudden the power in the house was cut off.
Lori: The hell, why did the power go out?
All the sisters look at Lisa.
Lisa: This wasn't me, this time. It must be a power outing.
Lynn: Let's go check the breaker.
Both Lynn and Lisa go in the basement
Lisa: Strange.
Lynn: What is it?
Lisa: If there was a power outing then all we would have to do is rest it. But it looks like the breaker has been tampered with.
Lynn: And what does that mean?
Lisa: It means this wasn't a power outing.
Before she could say anymore they heard a house from up stairs . They both quickly run up stairs. When they get up stairs they see their other siblings out cold on the floor.
Lynn: What the-.
Before she could finish her sentence both she and Lisa are hit from behind knocking them out.
???: I'm sure your brother would give up the artifact if we offer up his siblings.