02

Weber County, UT
September 17, 2021
Saniyah's POV

It was now Friday and class was already draining me

It was now Friday and class was already draining me. Me and Kentrell had started talking yesterday prior to him having my instagram for three days now.

He would ask for my number here and there but I never gave it to him which I don't know why. He was actually a really cool person to talk to but I knew we would never make it outside of the friend zone.

I had been studying for my quiz I have on Monday for the past two hours. Trying to fly through time since me and my sister were going out tonight. We were both due for a night out so we were going to go to the hookah lounge.

I was never really a party person in my hometown being that I was underage and plus most parties would get shot up. Even the block parties which I eventually stopped going to once I turned 19.

I closed my computer and decided to get on instagram live. I didn't have many followers but I had a decent amount. As I was on live I noticed Kentrell's spam join so that it wouldn't bring attention to me since I liked to be hidden.

"Hey guys I haven't been on here in so long" I said as I adjusted the phone to sit up by itself. "I should play some music huh? What should I play y'all?" I asked while grabbing my iPad to go to youtube.

The comments were mixed so I just decided to play "No Chill" by PartyNextDoor. Which was my favorite song at the current moment. I was singing and dancing along to the music receiving multiple heart eyes.

I noticed I got a live request which was from Kentrell. I bit my lip deciding whether or not I wanted to accept him. I went ahead and allowed him to join. "Whatchu doin mane" he asked while laughing.

"I'm bored and there isn't anything else to do" I explained while rolling my eyes. I saw more views rolling in, "They on hea' wildin ma" he chuckled. "I know"

"I think i'm going to get off of here. Why is the views coming so fast? I'll talk to you later." I hurried and ended the live. My nerves were now all over the place as I felt jittery.

I seen that Kentrell had texted me letting me know he was sorry. Which I didn't understand why because I was the one who decided to add him. I gave him my number and told him to call me.

Less than a minute later he was face-timing me. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong" I confusedly asked. "I don't kno most girls be mad or sum' but aye would you wan' go on a date wit me" he said nervously.

I was also nervous myself but I wasn't going to let it show. "What day did you have in mind?" I asked him rising one eyebrow.

"Mane you ah whole joke bu' i'a pick you up Wednesday night cuz I know youn got schoo Thursday. So be ready aroun 7:30."