Luna x Calisto smut

Requests are open right here.

Art poster by: @windy_3457 on TikTok
Idea by: @lornredsontborn
(Srry if I spelled that wrong)

Top: Luna
Bottom: Calisto

Enjoy!!

No ones pov:
Calisto was bored out of her mind, she start to miss seeing Luna, its been awhile since they've talked. She thought for a little and decided to go over and talk to Luna to see if he wanted to play a game or something like that.

Luna was sitting there bored..earth is talking with Venus, Mercury is talking with the sun, and mars is playing a cute game with Phobos and demos. All of a sudden he hears Calistos voice "hey earths moon, wanna play a game?" "Huh? What kind..?"
Luna said a little hesitant "you'll see when we get there.." Calisto said rather friendly

They started walking to the asteroid belt while holding hands, once they got there Callisto says "uhm, hey earths moon, there's something I've been meaning to ask you.." Luna looks at her confused "what is it?"  "..can we do it??" Callisto blurts out just trying to get it out of the way "what do mea-!! Oh!..I-i..um..if you want to.." Luna says flusteredly. As soon as he says that Calisto changes her mood in a matter of seconds "oh my stars I thought you were gonna decline! Yes!"

Time skip to the smutttt

Luna had Calisto on top of him riding him fastly as Calisto moans. This was both of there first time. "You wanna take off my bra for me~?" Calisto said seductively, Luna was still flustered from this..he hesitantly unhooked her bra "Ngh~ good boy" she moaned while still riding him. Luna started to leak pre-cum, Calisto could feel it and smirked, Calisto was already wet, but about to orgasim, she could feel it. Luna pulled out and cumed on them both while both of them were panting heavily.

They both cleaned up and laid down together watching the stars

I swear to god bro ceres a victim 😭🙏

Hope yall enjoyed, sorry if u wanted Calisto a sub I just can only see her character being top or power-bottom and I tried my best! + I'm not rlly good with straight smut 😅

Byeee lovely's!!

(Words 375)