Chapter One

It was a typical day in the depths of Banban's place where Nabnab and Jumbo Josh are at the break room having lunch and sipping on coffee. Banban walked in feeling a bit dizzy and gloopy, he look like he hasn't had a nap, he was holding a bottle of givanium mixed with cough syrup and sprite cranberry on it, Jumbo Josh feels a bit worried about him while Nabnab is just busy overdosing on coffee.

Jumbo Josh: "Yo Banban, are ya doing alright brah? I think you've drunk a bit too much on that stuff."

Banban responded with strange sentences mentioning skibidi toilet, baby gronk and ohio. Jumbo Josh is getting more worried about him.

Jumbo Josh: "Banban if you're gonna keep drinking too much it's gonna lose your mind brah!"

Banban yelled at Josh,

Banban:"I'll stop drinking WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT YOU HULK WANNABE!!!"

Banban started walking wobbly and approached at Jumbo Josh, he pinned him to the wall and placed his hands on his chest

Banban: "I never told anyone I was a skibidi rizzler Zumbo Sauce, I'm bout to spank that level 20 gyat of yours in skibidi toilet baby gronk ohio sigma style and I'll start edging till you goon"

He began to kiss Jumbo Josh mouth to mouth, Josh couldn't hold in Banban's aura but he starts to like it and Nabnab died after drinking too much coffee with red food coloring.

Banban pushed Jumbo Josh on the floor and told him to bend over, Josh couldn't get up because Banban broke his legs.

Jumbo Josh: "BANBAN, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!?"

Banban started walking to him and grabbed his waist and began to clap his cheeks in and out. Jumbo Josh started screaming in enjoyment and gooned all over Banban's face. Then they both make out and got married.

THE END

(Chapter 2 coming soon)