shambhavi

She is the only child of the chief minister of the state. She has lost her mother at a very young age of 10.
She has been brought up by her father's P.A raj singh and his wife Kiran Singh whom she calls baba and Amma out of respect and love.She doesn't have anyone connected to her except her father so she makes everyone her's by her sweet personality. She is loved by almost everyone whoever she meets as she has the loving nature. Everyone says that she is the best eg of "not every rich child has to be a spoiled brat"

She is too understanding for her own age
When the children around her used to say that her father doesn't love her and all she always used to say that her father is a great person and he has a very big responsibility of the whole state.he has to nurture the whole state instead of just babysit her as he already knows that his daughter is strong enough because of his genes.
When the parents and teachers heard that they were so proud of her .
It was not that they were not expecting something like this because everyone knew about NANDINI RAJPUT (her mother)she was their till her daughter turned 10 and she has taught her well.
But the understanding she has is dangerous for her own good.She always thinks of what is going on in other person's mind while saying it.But she never spoke to anyone how hurt she gets sometimes by their remark and no one is even bothered to make it up to her . Everyone knows her as the most understanding person but not even a single person knows how sensitive she is ...

It's not like her father doesn't love her.
He loves her with all he have but he is frightened for his daughter. He thinks his daughter is too naive for this cruel world . He has to make her strong as people will try their hands on the future of the state i.e his daughter.
But little does he know his adorable cute princess is the strongest one can ever get to.
She can get too fierce when u try to lay a finger over her or her loved ones.
She is "fire surrounded with ice".
Ofcource she has to be strong, fierce,powerful as she is the daughter of ABHIMAN SINGH RAJPUT AND NANDINI RAJPUT.

She has always craved for love since she lost her mother.she believes in love stories (actually u can say she is a hopeless romantic😺)but she is too practical for her own good. She believes a coin has two sides either it has to be those heer ranjha type love story i.e the immense love story filled with love and passion or it has to be only benefits there is nothing in between.
But she has he inner child in herself that tells her she will get someone who will try to know her not like others (who just makes friendship with her so that they can get benefits),who will understand her,who will know her as Shambhavi (the childish sweet lovely rude whenever she gets ) not the Shambhavi rajput (the kind and understanding daughter of the politician who doesn't have any other moods than happy and lovely)
Someone will be their to know she can also get rude,sad and emotional.

She has taken a promise from her dadda (abhiman) on her 19th birthday that she wants to do her graduation from other state and the main thing is she doesn't want to reveal her identity.
She doesn't want to be known as ABHIMAN SINGH RAJPUT's daughter but SHAMBHAVI RAJPUT.
She wants to make her own identity and she is too DETERMINED for it and she knows she will make it .the confidence runs in the RAJPUT family.Everyone around her were too awestruck and proud of her as the thing she was saying is soo much big to be even thought at the age of 19 but then whose daughter she was.

So now you have got to know about the main female lead SHAMBHAVI RAJPUT.
She is soo excited to start her college life and new journey where she will get to know about "HIM".

JOIN IN TO SHAMBHAVI's journey to know more about her and "HIM" OBVIOUSLY 😉