love

As the dinner ended, Jeong stood up from his chair, his expression turning serious, then he started to speak.
Jeong:"I have to leave for an overseas business trip, family. I'll be gone for a few weeks."

Joo-won nodded, her eyes understanding.
joo-won:We'll be fine, dear. You go take care of business."

Somi pouted, her face falling.
Somi: But, Appa! I'll miss you!"

Jeong smiled and ruffled Somi's hair. Jeong:I'll miss you too, kiddo. But I'll bring you back a special gift from my trip."

Jungkook stood up, his eyes locked on his father.
Jungkook:"I'll take care of things here, dad  Don't worry, and I am on one month leave so I and yn will stay her with eommo and somi till u come back from ur trip.

Jeong nodded, his gaze lingering on his family before he turned to leave.
Jeong:I know I can count on you, Jungkook my son. Take care of your mother and sister and this beautiful wife of ur. I should leave now or else
I'll be late .

Joo-won came and hugged her husband and kissed his cheek

Joo-won: i will miss u jeong. She said being sad thinking he will again leave her for business trip.

Jeong: i will miss u too, I will try to come back as much fast as I can my wife. He said hugging her back and kissing her hairs

Jeong: now leave me Mrs jeon or I will be late for my flight huh take care of urself and somi not forget my daughter in law and her husband.
He said while smiling towards his wife.

Namjoon interrupted them

Namjoon: i will drop u to airport uncle. He said while taking the car key from the driver.

Suga: i will also join u rm, I also want to discuss something with uncle too. He said while coming forword towards car.

Jeong: okyyyy my sons.

A guard come forward and took his luggage and put that in the car .

Then jeong, rm , suga also walked out from the mansion, sitting inside the car bidding last good bye to his family,he left the mansion with them.

After jeong, rm , suga  left from there, everyone come inside the mansion and made themselves comfortable on the couches.

Yn was about to sit with his mom joo-won, but Jungkook pulled her and made her sit next to him while placing his hand around her waist in a protected way.

Yn also sit quietly with him without saying anything. Cause she knows if she will resist and be stubborn he will punish her for surely.

Everyone started to chit chat again about their lives. just then
Somi's voice echoes in the mansion, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Somi: Hey, guys! Let's have a movie night! We can watch that new K-drama everyone's been talking about!"

Taehyung :raised an eyebrow, a hint of a smile playing on his lips.
Taehyung: You want to watch a romance drama, Somi? Really?"

Somi pouted, her face scrunched up in a mock sulk.

Somi:Hey, it's a great show! And it'll be fun! Come on, guys, let's do it!"

Jhope: yes great idea, it will be fun guys, after all we all are gathering after so many months,and we also a new Bride to so let's enjoy this night.

Jin chuckled, his eyes crinkling at the corners.
Jin:Sure, why not? He said agreeing with somi.

Jin: then i should also call my baby Jea here. He said while finding her contact in his phone. So that she can also join them.