𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅

------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 1 Episode 7•

•Night School•

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jullian Mason was still holding onto the handle of the doors to the school with the other two.

"Lock it, lock it!"

"Do I look like I have a key?"

"You two know we can't just hold onto the door forever right?" Jullian told them.

Scott nods his head at what Jullian said. "Grab something!" He said to Stiles.

"What?"

"Anything!"

"I got the doors with Scott" Jullian told them.

Stiles then stood up and looked out the door window to see if he could see the Alpha. Scott then stood up also and looked out the other window.

"No"

"Yes"

"Stiles, no don't"

Jullian rolled her eyes and stood up while still holding onto the door handle. "Just let him Scott, he will learn from his mistake"

Stiles then opened the door and walked out shutting the door quietly behind him and grabbed the bolt cutters.

"Come back, come back! Stiles!" Scott said trying to get Stiles attention since the Alpha was coming closer to him. Stiles then quickly grabbed the bolt cutters and ran back inside the school. And closed the door and placed the bolt cutters in the handles of the door.

"Where did it go?"

Stiles then looked out the window but didn't see the Alpha. The three of them then backed away from the door slowly.

"That won't hold, will it?"

"Nope" Jullian said.

"Probably not" Stilled said at the same time Jullian said no.

The three of them turned around and looked down the dark hallway, and not even a few seconds later they heard the Alpha howl. Which made the three of dart into a nearest classroom.

"The desk"

Jullian helped the two move the desk in front of the door, but it made a noise.

"Shh! Stop, stop. The door's not gonna keep it out" Stiles told them.

"I know"

"It's yall's boss"

Jullian gave Stiles a confused look. "Wait, What?"

"What?"

"Deaton, the Alpha? Yall's boss"

Scott shook his head. "No"

"Yeah, I agree with Scott it can't be him" Jullian said.

"Yes, murdering psycho werewolf"

"That can't be" Scott said.

"Oh, come on. He disappears, and that thing shows up 10 seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air. That's not convenient timing?"

Jullian rolled her eyes. "Stiles it is not Deaton"

"Yeah, it's not him"

"He killed Derek" Stiles said.

"No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead"