"because of Liam"

*This section will cover the events that led to the current situation. It will be divided into at least 1 part, so stay tuned and enjoy!*

It was a cold night, and Lora found herself having to make a quick trip to a nearby store to buy some birthday supplies for her best friend Ana. Liam, on the other hand, was not particularly fond of Ana. He often made disparaging comments about her, claiming she was behaving inappropriately. As a result, whenever Ana's name came up, Liam always found an excuse to make himself scarce.

I bought all the important materials for her birthday, but I lost my phone. I looked for it everywhere, but I couldn't find it. I sat at the bus stop hopefully waiting ... even tho I wasn't sure will it even come 

I was waiting and waiting until the black car stopped in front of me. It was Zayn ... we hated each other, but there was always that chemistry that I was sure that I wasn't the only one who felt it. Our eyes met as he got out of his car "You gonna just sit there and get sick " he asked, that confident smirk always made my knees weak. Damn it can't he just leave me alone for one fuckin' day?

I just got into his car and sat down. The drive was quiet, yet we felt that chemistry again... I hate those feelings, I despise it all... how he makes me feel, how he acts towards me...

We returned to the house, and before I could react, Liam rushed to me. "Why the hell didn't you answer your phone?" he asked, his tone urgent. "I lost my phone... I tried to find it everywhere, but I couldn't." As I stood in confusion, Zayn unexpectedly tapped my shoulder. I turned towards him, and to my surprise, he held out my phone. How did he manage to find it?

"Where did you find it?" I snatched my phone from his hands. "It was in your jacket, but it fell on my car seat, so I took it," he smirked. "It was a quiet drive at least," he teased. "I was trying to find it everywhere, and now you give it back to me? Jerk." Wait, he had my phone?

Finally, Ana's birthday party came and I wore a simple purple dress. It hugged my upper body,  but it wasn't tight in the lower part

Liam and Zayn were at the bar, drinking and having small talk "You know that I will go to college, right?"
Zayn sighs "Yeah, I know... what about it?"Liam leans to Zayn's ear and whispers "I know that you don't like Lora so much .. but can you watch over her till I come back? Come on man I trust you the most" Zayn smirked "Lucky me that you trust me with her" Zayn looked in my direction as he found himself looking at me