↳ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 002

IDOLS AND DORM ADVENTURES

[SECTION: Enamor + Mesmer]

Four girls smiled as they made their way up a few flights of stairs, three of them behind one that was grabbing the keys out of her back pocket and opened the front door to a small apartment.

"Oh wow! It looks so nice," the youngest of the four, a Japanese girl said as they entered to look around. The basic things being in the apartment already, like appliances and a couch in the living room. "I got so used to literally cuddling with Aurelia and Juna that I forgot that for some rooms, I have my own bed-"

"You had your own bed in the trainee dorms, you just refused to sleep alone and would crawl into someone's bed at night," Aurelia said, rolling her eyes playfully at the younger girl then rushing over to the bedrooms. "I call dibs on the bigger one!"

"There is no bigger one Lia, they're both the same size." Heejin said, crossing her arms as she and Boram quietly made their way around the place looking and inspecting things to make sure everything was fine and where they needed to be. "But we are going to have to decide who gets what room."

"Can you and I share?" Boram spoke looking at the leader; almost making the oldest laugh at how quickly the shy girl asked that question.

"Wait! Why can't I share with Heejin-unni? I mean Aurelia and I already had our roommate arc," Meii said with a small frown as the four girls stood in a nicely clean kitchen looking amongst each other.

"Oh-" Heejin said, looking around before talking. "I mean why fix what isn't broken? Aurelia is your go-to cuddle buddy no? If you room with me, I'll be too grumpy to let you and Boram you know won't let you."

The Japanese maknae frowned but pondered for a second before sighing as she looked over at Aurelia and grabbed her arm.

"I guess you can't escape me Aurelia, now let me call dibs on the better bed." Meii said, dragging the girl into their new shared room.