Introduction 1

Shubman Gill

The cricketer and batsman of team India.
Currently he's the captain for India vs Zimbabwe series.
His height is 6'1
Born in 1999 he's 24
He's a kind hearted and down to earth person but got some agression which he shows only on the field. His idol is Virat Kohli and he always imagined playing with him which came true in last few years. He is not interested in any type of relationships as he really want someone selected by his parents or someone who can support him like his teammates wife's do. He loves his family and also his teammates are his second family. He always gets trolled by the haters but his confidence is always up because of the support from his senior players. He has 2 best friends ishan kishan and his childhood best friend Abhishek Sharma.

Vidhisha Kohli The princess of Kohli family or we can say the only sister of Virat Kohli

Vidhisha Kohli
The princess of Kohli family or we can say the only sister of Virat Kohli.
She's currently in her final year of bachelors of physiotherapy in London.
Her height is 5'2
Born in 2002 as she's 22
She's a studious and talented girl just like her brother and she is also very positive personality.
She loves her family and Virat was a father figure to her when her father passed away at the age of 4 in 2006 and she's was really small for this incident from that day Virat turned out to be more protective around her and he once opposed her to go to London but then it was Rohit his best friend who made him understood that it was a good thing for her to go from here for her studies but Rohit himself took the promise from her to come India for mastering. She was grown in all virat's teammates so was always pampered by them. Her best friend was always devdutt paddikal but she was a little sister for him both shared a good bonding.

Their tropes will be Grumpy x Sunshine Cricketer x doctor Height difference Arranged marriageWorkplace romance Love at first sight

Grumpy x Sunshine
Cricketer x doctor
Height difference
Arranged marriage
Workplace romance
Love at first sight

Their tropes will be Grumpy x Sunshine Cricketer x doctor Height difference Arranged marriageWorkplace romance Love at first sight

This is my 2nd story which I was always wanted to write. Drop your reviews guys about this story i would love to see how you guys feel about this story. I'm writing this story in a different way I'll make sure to put all my efforts for you guys