(Chapter 1)The Proposal

Master, are you sure this is a good idea?”

A green-haired old man hovered behind Master Wang Fu nervously.

“No. But the Hawkmoth has made his move, and this needs to be done.”

The two watched silently from afar, as Adrien Agreste: renowned model for the Agreste Fashion Brand, was escorted back into his father’s limo. He had sacrificed his chance at public school to help Master Fu from danger. His noble deed was enough to prove himself as a perfect candidate for a Miraculous.

However. The Miraculous Mr. Fu was forced to give him… could come with unwanted side-effects. Needless to say, there would be consequences from his decision in the future. But Hawkmoth is now on the rise, and action had to be taken.

Finding the Ladybug Miraculous candidate was far easier. A young girl with blue eyes and a bright smile came to his aid in a heart-beat. Like he had with Adrien, Master Fu slipped the Miraculous box into the young girl’s purse. Now all he had to do was wait, and pray things would go smoothly.

~~~

“AHHHH?!” Marinette screamed.

There was a lady in her room. A young pretty lady with short red hair, bright bluebelle eyes, two strange red antennae, caucasian skin, and...no clothes.

“Hello! I’m Tikki!”

The lady hovered gently in front of Marinette, only to squeak in surprise as a blanket was thrown over her. The red-headed young lady sighed with a small laugh. “Okay, if that makes you feel better.”

Tikki heard the sound of a hand opening an attic door. She suddenly realized what her young mistress was about to do. “No, Marinette!” Tikki pushed off the blanket and appeared before Marinette’s face, preventing her from calling for help. “You must keep me a secret, please, you have to trust me!”

Marinette gulped, still scared out of her mind. But this...girl seemed genuinely distressed. Sensing no ill intentions, Marinette proceeded to match the girl’s energy. She took deep breaths and sat down, closing her eyes and concentrating.

Marinette finally opened her eyes, her cheeks bright pink in embarrassment. She picked up the discarded blanket and offered it to Tiki, looking away from her exposed body.

“Uh, here…”

Tikki looked down and realized she forgot to formulate clothes with her form. Her face turned a bright red with embarrassment at her mistake. “Oh! Oh dear, I’m so sorry!!”

With a snap of her fingers, a cute sleeveless red dress weaved itself over her fair body.

Marinette’s jaw dropped. This girl could sew clothes with a snap of her fingers? Forget being scared, Marinette was now jealous.

“Okay. Who….what..are you?”

The girl adjusted herself; still a little flustered.

“Hello Marinette. My name is Tikki. I am a Kwami.”

Marinette gave Tikki a puzzled look. “A Kwami?”

Tikki happily nodded her head. “Yes. To put it simply, we are the manifestation of concepts born to Earth. I am the power of creation.”

Upon her explanation, Tikki waved her hand to demonstrate as a cookie appeared in thin air.

Marinette once more became like a fish out of water; her face may as well have become permanently shocked.