~snow~

~Eren POV~

"go outside and get some excursive" i think to myself "you need to get out more". i finally convince myself to get up, i get my coat on and a blue scarf a long with a gat Armin gave me for my birthday. i walk outside and stand on my porch for about one minuet "ITS FUCKIN FREEZING!" i say loudly. i hear some say "watch that mouth Jaeger" it was Levi, me and levi have become quiet close, he comes over often and we hang out and watch TV and stuff like that. he walks up too me carrying a box and pecks me on the cheek "sorry about that levi, i'm just frustrated" i say as i sigh "now why would that be?" he questions me "i just dont do anything, so i thought why not go outside and then i get out here and its feels like where at the fucking north pole!" i exclaim. he chuckles "your such a brat Jaeger" he says in a sort of sarcastic tone. "yeah, yeah i know. but you like me anyways" "thats true" he smiles slightly as i smile widely."so whats in the box?" i ask curiously. "i brought a cake because i needed to get rid of it" "why did you just eat it?" "because its fucking huge, oh and i invited Armin and Mikasa over also." "oh ok well tell them to be safe, i heard theres a storm coming" i say serious. i care a lot about my friend. "ok got it" Levi says as he pulls out his phone and texts them. we walk back inside, Levi walks into the kitchen and sets the cake on the counter and walks into the living room where i am "want to watch a movie?" i ask. "sure as long as its not frozen, Hanji forces me to watch it every time i come over." i chuckle and he gives me a death glare "I'm serious" he says giving me a death glare "I know I know" I laugh a bit more "I just found it funny, dont be so uptight"  he groans as i rap my arms around him from behind and put my chin on the top of his head. "your a brat, you know that?" he says. i chuckle and hug him tightly "yeah i know" i smile and so does he. I dont really know the relationship between me and Levi, I know i really like him, and he likes me too but we've never actually gone a date or anything. but I'm hoping everything will be clear soon.

~Levi's POV~

Eren's warm, i enjoy it when he hugs me because I'm always so cold. We sit down on the couch and we watch a movie, after thirty minuets Eren asks "hey where are Armin and Mikasa?" "i dont know I'll call them" i pull out my phone and call Mikasa's cell. she doesn't answer. then i cal Armin, after a while i was about to hang up but then he finally answered. "hey where are you guys? we were starting to get worried" "you haven't heard?" Armin says surprised "all the roads are closed, me and Mikasa had to go to a hotel, so we have to spend the night here." "oh thats terrible" "not all that bad..." he says as he looks back at Mikasa "Armin that is disgusting" i say somewhat grossed out "hey we all know you like Eren so stuff it midget" my eye twitches "what did you just say?..." "umm s-sorry Levi I-I didn't mean it" he nervously laughs "you better not have" i say sternly "ok well i have too go... so bye, and you too have fun..." "SHUT UP!!!" i yell. he laughs and hangs up. i sigh and sit next to Eren. "the roads are closed they have to stay in a hotel tonight" i say and look at him. "wait, so does that mean you have to stay here tonight?...."

thats it for now my munchkins! see you next time ^_^