Chapter 1~

Rachel's Point Of View (Rachel's P.O.V)

"Welcome to your new house!" My parents announced proudly. We migrated from Singapore and decided to settle down in America, New York, as we wanted to experience living a totally new place. "Oh My God! I love this house!" My sister, Nickki, squeal. "WOW! It's bigger than what I expected." I said putting a fake smile on my face. "Honey, we know you miss your friends in Singapore. But it's for your own good." My mother said rubbing my shoulders to 'clam' me down. "Ya. Anyway, I can confirm that you will love it here." My father said struggling to open our house door. "Ok. Now you can explore our house and go check out your new rooms!" My mother exclaimed just as excitedly as my sister was. I drooped my bags that I was holding in shocked! The whole house was decorated and it was fantastic! My brain keep on telling me that I should go and checked out my room. I rushed up the stairs and open a pink sparkling door that has the name 'Abby' written on it. My hands rushed to hold the door knob and twisted it open. What I saw next, nearly made me faint. It was my ideal dream room! A scream escape my mouth. My parents rushed up to see what had happen. "OMG! MOM! THANK YOU!" I went to hug my parents, something I should have never done. "I am glad you like it honey." My dad whispered into my ears.

After checking out our house, we sat down in the living room and discuss about the house rules and family stuffs. After what seems like years, we went shopping. "Ok. Abby, you go and buy whatever you need for your room. Here is the credit card and meet us back here at exactly twelve noon. Ok?" My mother asked. "K Thx." I mumbled and walked away. As I was choosing my clothes, a dress caught my sight. It was a sleeveless, short dress with flora imprint. As I was reaching out for the dress, another hand grabbed the dress. "Hey! I saw that dress first!" I said annoyed. "Oh. Um.. Sorry." A gentle, polite girl voice replied. Suddenly, I feel bad about my behaviour towards her. "It's ok. It was my fault." I said looking up. The girl looked like a model who long straight hair that was dip-dyed pink and blue at the end. "Never mind." She said smiling. "Um.. Hi... My name is Abby and I just arrived in New York yesterday." I blurted out. "I am Rachel Morgan." She said holding out her hand. I shook it. "Hey.. Do you want to have Starbucks with me, if you want.." I asked expecting to receive an excuse. "Sure!" She said. I was surprised. We went to Starbucks and chit chat.

I found out that Rachel was in the same school as me and that she was totally in love with One Direction. Just like me! We both exchanged number and headed home. At 12.15pm, I met my family. "Sorry.." I mumbled out of breathe. "Abby Clark! Do you know that you are fifteen minutes late?" My mother scolded me. I didn't answer. "Mummy, can we go home? I still need to do things in my room." Nickki skulled and begged my mother. After consistence begging, we decided to go home.

I was putting my clothes and other stuffs that I bought into the right place when my mother called me. I quickly ran down tripping over a few steps. When I reach the kitchen, I could smell the aroma of chocolate cake. "Honey, could you go down the street and give this cake to Mrs Young?" My mother asked in a kind tone which was weird. "Okay.." I mumbled, took the cake, open the door and walked out.

The streets

Author's Note

Hey. This is my first time writing on Wattpad. So please go easy on me. It's kind of short because I got to study for my Geography test. -_-" Please vote and comment!

Abby~