chapter 1

You can never leave this place, you are just mine , the person started laughing , niraya suddenly opened her eyes she was breathing heavily she looked at the clock it was 2 am .

So it was a dream again she thought after trying to calm her down she thought of sleeping back , with the thought of never seeing it again

Niraya walk up just before her alarm rang , sitting up doing her morning prayer & then getting of the bed to freshen up , after drying her hair she looks upon her phone to see there still 2 hours left for her classes to start , she walks towards her closest to get ready, after doing her breakfast she closed her house & walks to her college , petting the dogs giving them some treats on the way , after reaching there she saw there still more than 30 min for her classes to start so she walks towards her class to sit in her seat & rest for some time after 40 mins when she woke up she still didn't see any of her classmate only to see the msg that today her 3 classes got cancelled as the teacher left the college & the new one will come after weeks so the starting three classes would be free  as she had only 3 classes she thought of going back home  & sleep , she get up to go only to see her crush breathing heavily as he run hear maybe he didn't see the msg she thought, she walked through him only to get stoped " where are you going, classes gonna start "  he said , " if you have phone then check all the classes are cancelled so go back & let me enjoy my " niraya said walking back to her house.