Restaurant

Arias pov

I was looking out the window excitedly swinging my feet not realizing I'm kicking the back of my mamas seat until she pops my thigh looking at me through her window. Don't start all that extra shit aria the only reason I'm bringing you is because Zion didn't want to watch you and I was still going to leave but Anya said Thea wanted to see you. I don't get why she said a look of disgust on her face. I stop swinging my feet looking out the window I bring my thumb to my mouth trying to soothe myself at least she didn't turn around and go home like last time claiming if i couldn't act right in the car I didn't deserve to go anywhere.
...
we pull up in the parking lot I watch as she unbuckles and turns around to face me. when we get in here I don't want you to touch anything I don't want you to ask for anything don't even look at anything just sit down and shut up got that. es ma'am I say around my thumb she leans over popping my thigh again. what did I tell yo nasty as- girl just get out my car before you piss me off she says unbuckling me. I hop out the car standing next to it waiting for her to get her purse and lock it she looks me over before leaning down to smooth out my shirt grabbing my hand as we walk into the restaurant. were immediately greeted hi how are yall table or booth the lady asks politely. fine mama says not interested we actually have somebody waiting on us Anya should be on the list I perk up hearing my aunties name the lady scans the book before telling us to follow her. she leads us to a booth at the back were I see Thea waving at me I smile and wave back I climb in to the booth opposite of the one there sitting in mama climbing in after me the lady waits for us to get settled before telling us a waitress will be with us soon. Hey how have you been auntie say smiling at mama good glad to have a break from the shop mama says taking a sip of the water in front of her I know that's right I'm drowning in paper work auntie says chuckling. Turing to me she says you look nice aria I like your shirt thank you I say proudly. I had picked out a violet colored lacy top mama had said it looked childish. which I guess it did I woke up feeling smaller then I usually did usually I was 8-9 in little space but today I felt more 4-5 so her complimenting my shirt felt nice. she had went back to talking with mama I looked at Thea she was focused on coloring in a coloring book with cool looking markers. I guess she felt me watching her cause she looked up noticing that I was watching her color she offered me a marker. I wanted to color but I knew I had to ask for permission first not wanting to interrupt I lightly tug on her shirt not even glancing at me she pulls my hand off and continues talking. mama I say trying to get her attention again I'm ignored not thinking I tug on her shirt a little harder not noticing the glass of water that's right by my hand. I freeze surprised when the glass of water spills soaking my shirt and falls to the floor breaking. The noise causes people near by to look over embarrassed I lean back dropping my head. I feel mama grab my arm roughly pulling me out my seat she walks me to the bathroom I keep my head down the whole time avoiding eye contact with everybody. when we get in the bathroom she takes us in the family stall locking the door letting out a annoyed sigh as she lets go of my arm. what part of sit down and shut up do you not understand easy instructions I made it very clear then you get in here and show your ass. Those waitresses have it hard enough without you making it harder you don't listen you better be glad I'm in a good mood cause I would drive your cry baby ass home now. You should be ashamed embarrassing me like that remind me to whoop yo ass when we get home. please mama it was an accident I'm sorry I said tears coming to my eyes. Not a word aria she said through gritted teeth I don't have time for this she says looking over at me wipe your face I'm sick of all that crying she says rolling her eyes and walking out. I quickly wipe my eyes trying to stop the tears I turn going to catch up with her before i remember the front of my shirt is still wet. mama I call out quietly she pauses what now she sighs my shirt I whimper she looks back at me smirking before shrugging your problem she says walking off in that moment I honestly didn't know what to do I didnt want to go back there with a huge water spot on my shirt but I also didn't want to stay in here. overwhelmed i sit down put my head in my lap and cry I sat there for atleast a good 10 minutes before I felt arms wrap around me i look up to see my auntie. I try to explain what happened but she just shushes me holding me in her arms after i stopped crying and got my breathing under control she helped me stand up dusting me off before lifting me up onto the counter. she starts to pull my shirt off i block her hands to stop her. babe the bathroom door is locked your fine she says moving my hands and talking off my shirt she puts my wet shirt in a plastic bag she pulls out a red short sleeved shirt with spider man on the front. that's Liam shirt tete it's for boys. oh hush she says pulling it over my head everybody likes Spider-Man and Liam wont mind helping out his cousin. after the shirt is on she steps back and looks me over i know your skirt isn't wet but it doesn't really match with the shirt you have on I have some shorts in my bag if you want to switch. I nod my head not feeling the knee length skirt I have on anymore she lifts me off the counter and helps me step out of it grabbing some tan cargo shorts instead. when those are on she grabs a few wipes and cleans my face thanks for helping me I'm sorry for crying I say looking up at her. she smiles down at me don't worry about it aria a little crying never hurt nobody she says wrapping a arm around me I lean into her touch as I smile back.

...
Turns out mama didn't need much of a reminder cause as soon as we got in the house she let me have it. I had tried to apologize she didn't care much for my apology though she had put her all into bruising my back leaving me sobbing on my bedroom floor. she had left over an hour ago to go to a late night meeting daddy had waited for her to leave before coming in the room to check on me. it hurts I cried out to him he sighed shaking his head you know better then to anger her he said lightly rubbing his fingers over my lashes. i didn't do anything I said desperately trying to get him to believe me. you had to do something he said putting on his business coat and walking out the door I heard it open and close I listened as the car drove out the driveway. I forced my self to get up despite the pain I walked over to my mirror Turing my head to see my back I had red lines all over my back some were lightly bleeding others were bruising. deciding a shower would be best I grab a towel and go to the bathroom I set my towel on the sink before turning on the water for the shower I let it warm up as I brush my teeth and wash my face once I'm done I check the water temperature it's decent. I take off all my clothes before stepping into the shower I let the warm water run down my back for awhile hoping it will help eventually I grab my washcloth and clean myself I end up washing my hair too I step out the shower with a towel around me feeling much better I walk into my room drying off. I pick out a cute night gown and some underwear quickly putting them on before I switch my attention to my hair. I currently had braids in so I really didn't need to do much to it I just put them in a ponytail and put on my bonnet feeling exhausted I close my curtains and climb in my bed letting sleep take over me.