Prologue: The Bad Bananas Attack!

Characters in this chapter:

Ameri and Lottie were running for their lives

It was early in the morning, the sun didn't rise yet but it was just enough light to maneuver through the darkness of the alley. Their feet splashed across the cold puddles, frantically trying to put as much distance between them and their assailants, who were quickly closing in on them.

Ameri grasped her daughter Lottie's hand tighter as they ran down a dimly lit alleyway. Ameri glanced behind her to see how much space there was between them and the bandits, her blonde hair whipping past her face as she does so.

As Amelia and her daughter reach the dead end, they frantically looked around for a place to hide. Out of breath and out of options, Ameri ran towards the back door exits of restaurants and started twisting the doorknobs, pulling out the doors, praying that at least ONE of them was open, but they were all locked.

With the footsteps of their pursuers closing in on them, Ameri and Lottie turned to face them with wide eyes of terror. A group of miis in bright yellow banana suits closed in on the family, staring menacingly towards them. One out of the bunch began to speak up.

Banana Suit Dude #1: This is the end of the line for you! Now.. fork over that bag of candy! (😠)

Lottie: If we give you our bag of goods, we'll have nothing for my Halloween party! Please mama, don't let them take the candy away from us!

Banana Suit Dude #1: So, you won't give up the goods?

Ameri: No, I won't!

Banana Suit Dude #1: You really won't hand it over?

Ameri: I really, REALLY, won't hand it over.

Banana Suit Dude #1: . . .

Ameri and Lottie: . . .

Banana Suit Dude #1: *turns to the leader of the Bad Bananas* Uhh.. she said that she won't be handing it over.

Banana Boss: Tch! Just take it from her hands! You idiot! (😡)

The banana minion ran up to Lottie and quickly snatched the bag of goods from her hands before Lottie could react. The banana minion then ran back to her superior with the swiftness, sporting a pleased smile across her face.

Banana Suit Dude #1: *jumps up and down with glee* Ha! I got it! I got it, boss! Just like you told me to! Did you see me? Did you see me when I grabbed it? (🤩)

Banana Boss: *visibly sweat drops* Yes, Beorgette. I saw when you grabbed it. You can haul it off to our secret lair now.

Banana Beorgette: *salutes* Yes ma'am!

Banana Beorgette sprinted out of the alleyway, leaving Ameri, Lottie, and the other banana bandits behind.

Lottie cried as she helplessly watched her candy and party decorations being hauled away.

Lottie: You monsters! You ruined my Halloween party! (😫)

The leader of the banana bandits closed the distance between her and the family, hovering over the child with a menacing glare.

Banana Boss: OH BOO HOO! Go ahead, cry about it! Listen here, you snot nosed brat! You wanna really see me ruin Halloween?

Ameri pulled her daughter close to her, holding her tightly and anticipating some sort of assault.

Ameri: You got what you wanted! Now leave us alone!

Banana Boss: Nuh uh, I don't think so. I've got a little present for the two of you for being so cooperative with us. Bad Bananas, do it!

The group of banana bandits drew out their automatic rotten egg launchers and aimed it straight at the helpless family.

Ameri: No..! (😣)

Banana Boss: Yes..! (😙) You should of thought twice about making us chase you from the parking lot all the way into this alley! Now... Feel the full power my Bad Banana Bunch! Ha ha!

END OF CHAPTER