Chapter 1: Halloween Day

Sheila: The Divine Gifter. The Most Honored. She is the spirit of Halloween Day. Her eyes gazed over the trick or treaters Mii Villa, blessing the well dressed with as much candy as their hearts desired.

Or so we thought...

A self proclaimed priestess named Tempest led miis to her temple and brainwashed them into fellowship. If they offered up their candy and goods, they were promised wealth and an abundance of candy for the rest of their lives!

Me and MochiCheek were no better than the others, giving into Tempest and her demands, we became a part of her evil, scammy cult!

Eventually the miis of the cult put two and two together after me and MochiCheek exposed her evil plans, and caught Tempest right in the act of running off all of the cult's candy. That's when everyone truly realized Tempest's plan. They eventually caught up to Tempest and cornered her, and confronted her. But to me and Mochi's surprise, Tempest regained the cult's trust back with her smooth words and false promises, immediately turning the cult against us.

Tempest and the cult then chased us all the way home, with the intention to sacrifice us to their fake goddess.
That's when me and Mochi used our plan B! We used our holy crosses and blessed tomatoes that were conveniently stored in our fridge to fight the demonic cult, desperately warding them off until our backup arri--

Drew: Yuka, you're such a fibber! You two ran back home with your tails between your legs! Mikki had to call the police while you two hid behind the living room sofa! You need to tell the story right!

Yuka: D-Drew! You shut up! I'm the one telling the story here!

Doyling: Not to be rude, but Drew has a point! If you're going to tell a story, at least tell it the right way.

MochiCheek: Yeah! That, or make sure the people who were involved aren't around so they can't call you out on your own bullsheet haha 😂

Yuka: Hmph! Let's see one of you guys tell a more interesting story!

It's the morning of Halloween for the Randomness Crew, Mikki and Niisha are setting up decorations, Rebecca is BBQing, and MochiCheek, Yuka, Drew, and Doyling are chit chatting on the porch.

Yuka: I'm gonna go check on the BBQ.

Drew: Ah, there he goes.

Niisha, off screen: MIKKIIIII! I said that the spiderwebs should be dangling from the edge of the roof!

Drew, Doyling, and MochiCheek: !!

Yuka made his way over to Rebecca, who is scrolling through Instagram reels while standing next to the grill. She noticed him walking over.

Rebecca: Isn't it a bit to early to be wearing your costume, Yuka?

Yuka: I'm just getting into the spirit haha.

Rebecca: What made you choose a hot dog suit in the first place?

Yuka: The costume store ran out of burger costumes.

Rebecca: . . .

Yuka: . . .

Rebecca: Okay.