𝐎𝐆|𝟐

𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲..

"BROO surge movaaa niggaa." Serenity wined as surge was laying on top of her.

"bro renny pleaseeeeee." he continued to beg his older sister.

"omgoshhh bro cmon." she finally gave in as she rolled over on her bed, making him fall off.

"yo ah really my new favorite sibling." he said getting off the floor, chessing.

"nigga get out so i can put on sum clothes." she mugs him a bit.

He quickly ran out the room, so she wouldnt change her mind.

Niggas needa learn how to drive fr she lowly mumbled as she looked for something to wear.

"you know what i aint en tryna impress nobody." she says speaking to herself. Just throwing on some sweats n' her navy blue lulumelon jacket.

She quickly took off her bonnet, started fixing her edges.

She already did her morning routine dis morning since it is in the afternoon.

She slipped on her black yeezy slides with her white french toes out bare.

She grabbed her black medium kurt geiger bag and keys before exiting and closing her door.

"YO SURGE CMON." she yelled from downstairs grabbing sum mini bites.

"IM COMIN."

After both silbings made to the car, after locking the door to their house.

"ouuu lemme get sum renny." the 15 year-old asked holding his hands out.

"boy nah cs you couldve got you sum." she slowed down a lil now stopping at a red light. While continuing to munch on her snack.

"bruh i fg, i just want one." he says still holding his hand out.

"man here, dont ask for shit else once we get yo shit from da mall." she threw the bag at him.

"i knew you luh me." he says while eating the rest her mini bites.

"ya mhm, you ready to get out of school." Serenity asked her younger brother. Who had to attend summer school since he had been skipping school mostly his whole freshmen year.

"yess cs believe me i aint neva skipping school again next year. The school work gotta a nigga stressed." he states while twisting the ends of his hair.

"yep n dats exactly wat yo ass get for following behind yo badass friends. Lesson learned, just continue to do yo work cs i dont wanna have a dumbie as a lil brother." she states pressing on da gas.

"ya i hear ya sis, i got dis." he states trufully not wanting to disappoint his sister neither their mother.

"but are you going to continue to do right? Cs yk mommie be stress dealing wit you n our dad."

Which was true since their is locked up. Their has alot to worry bout wit his trial coming up, n' also keeping her younger child out of trouble.

"yaa i know i gotchu sis."

"mk surge."

"ight now pass me da aux."

"nigga dont be playin no lame shit."

"cmon yk i be puttin you on." he says being very conceited in his music taste.

𝐃𝐀𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐌 𝐃𝐀𝐌 𝐁𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐄 & 𝐋𝟓 starts to blast out threw the speakers of the car.