3

yeonjun let his cut hand run under the water hissing at the pain. 'fuck how am i so careless' he thought to himself, 'it's all that stupid soobins fault... well not really but if ur weren't for him i wouldn't be here in the first place.'

just then the bathroom door slammed open. yeonjun jumped at the sudden noise but sighed when he realized it was just soobin.

"oh it's you..." he muttered.

"HYUNG ARE YOU OKAY? BEOMGYU TOLD ME YOU GOT HURT? DO YOU NEED A DOCTOR? I'LL GO FIND ONE JUST WAIT A SECOND!!" he was about to run out when a voice stopped him.

"yah! stop being dramatic soobin, it's just a small cut nothing serious." yeonjun rolled his eyes ignoring how his heart skipped a beat at soobins concerns.

"oh, well what do you need? i have bandages and disinfectant in my bag!" soobin offered.

yeonjun chuckled softly, " I don't see a bag though."

"oh... sorry i rushed over here after beomgyu said you got hurt and left all my stuff um for now let's wrap your hand with paper!"

"soobin it's really okay, it's just a small cut." yeonjun said as he watched soobin walk over to the paper towel dispensers. he pulled out a few sheets before walking over to yeonjun and grabbing his hand. he began to wrap yeonjuns palm.

"how did you even get this cut?" the younger asked.

"i lost my balance on the bleachers but when i put my hand down to regain balance i placed it on a loose nail." yeonjun pouted, flinching because soobin suddenly flicked his forehead.

"dummy," soobin chuckled, "you need to be more careful. it could have been worse...all done! well...for now."

"thanks." yeonjun smiled up at him, removing his hand from soobins grasp. "let's head back out, beomgyus probably waiting for us."

"oh yeah i forgot about him," soobin groaned. "let's go hyung." soobin exited the bathroom with yeonjun following.

"sooooooo," soobin began as they walked down the hall back towards the gym, "how did i do today?" soobin asked all confident since he is the reason their school won today.

"hmm fishing for compliments are we now, choi soobin." yeonjun nudged him a little. "i'm sure you were praised plenty while i was gone." yeonjun chuckled.

yeonjun was stopped in his tracks by soobin stepping in front of him and placing his hands on the olders ,but shorter, shoulders.

"well duh but hearing it from you is different," soobin pouted, yeonjun couldn't help but find the younger adorable right now, "i don't care about what others think only you! so cmon say i did great~~~" he shook the man infront of him, not too hard though.

"no way!" yeonjun laughed as he pushed soobin off and began to walk forward. he took a good 10 steps before he noticed there was no sound beside him so he turned around to see soobin still waiting for a response with his arms crossed and pouting. yeonjun then caved, "fine... choi soobin, you did great today." yeonjun said with a soft smile.

instantly soobins frown was replaced with a smile. he caught up to the other boy before ruffling his hair a little. "thanks hyung!"

"yah! don't pet me, i'm not a dog." yeonjun said swatting away soobins hand.

"you're right you aren't a dog." soobin agreed.

"thank you-"

"you are a cute little kitty ca-AH OW LET GO HYUNG IM JUST KIDDING." soobin complained as he was being dragged down the hall by his poor ear.