The Journal Entries of Experiment 1006

Log code 1-Beta. In relation, experiment 1006, the Prototype. We'll be making these logs in order to- wait what now? Oh! I was supposed to check the mic for interference first? I don't see why we can't do it now...
Testing testing 1... 2... 3 can you hear me? Can you hear me?
Are you giving me the all clear, Samuel? OK great.
Anyways, back to what I was discussing earlier, I've just been put in charge of monitoring, testing, and documenting Playtime co's most classified Bigger body. Most of the surveillance specialists referred to him as
"The skeleton of darkness"
Heh... I'll admit I've used that name once or twice, but now that I'm the lead scientist here, I'm going to have to start using their numerical names. The Prototype seems to be the most powerful, unstable, bigger body I know of, according to security he's been responsible for over six casualties this month alone. For some reason, he is far more comforting and friendly to the other bigger bodies, such as 1170 Huggy Wuggy, as well as 1222 Mommy Long legs. A few other experiments treat him as if he's their knight in shining armor... they idolize and practically worship him.
Other doctors claim they've heard him telling the other toys that
"He will lead them to their Joyous reward."
Whomever 1006 was built from, it's obvious the subject had a messiah complex. He's also been writing journal entries of sorts, day in and day out. The new surveillance specialist confiscated his pen and paper, believing he might one day use it to commit violence, so the Prototype just started etching all future entries onto the walls of his cell with his spiked fingernails. Further suppression treatments may need to be enacted... although something doesn't feel right every time we administer his sedatives.
End log.

"All right, now we're absolutely sure that 1188 is responsible for disemboweling the other experiments of his kind?
I understand... are there any survivors?
Only one? My God... what kind of shape is he in?
You're kidding, ripped completely in half!?
Yes, I KNOW he wasn't to be trusted... I just don't see what kind of surgery we could administer to save what's left of-
Wait, the mic is still hot? For crying out loud Samuel do your goddamn job for once!"

To be continued.