Prologue: Explanations

Hi everyone, before I start, I want to clarify many things before starting the with this summer weekly fanfic, first the story is located in a timeline in where Louis didn't became the new Shishigumi boss and happens shortly after the meteor festival, if you haven't read volumes 4-6 of the manga or even watched episodes 6-12 of the anime, I would recommend you to not read the story as there will be spoilers of the meteor festival arc, however the majority of the fandom of Beastars already saw it (But it's different depending of the manga and anime), the story will take place beyond Cherryton School and it will take place on Beastacapulco, Guerrero (A city similar to Acapulco in Beastars universe, for those that doesn't know what is Acapulco, Acapulco is a Mexican city known for his beaches and tourism, Beastacapulco is a portmanteau of Beast and Acapulco), also the story is inspired from the three parter of El Chavo del 8 (1977, not the animated version): "Vacaciones en Acapulco" (lit: Acapulco Vacation), that's where the name of the story comes from, it's also inspired from other movies that I watched about vacations and beaches like "Tu eres mi problema" (lit: You are my trouble, note: the movie is on Prime Video and counts with an English dub for those that want to watch it), "Como matar a mamá" (lit: How to kill mom), "IT 2017", etc, It's also based from certain anime beach episodes like the episode "Amy at the beach" (or "The Last Resort" in the 4Kids English dub) from Sonic X, among others.

Since I finished telling the canon details of the story, I'm telling you about the main characters of the story:

Legoshi: A grey wolf that is on the drama club, one day he met a dwarf rabbit called Haru and even saved her from a lion gang.

Haru: a dwarf rabbit that survives day to day at Cherryton School, she's the only member of the gardening club and it's daily bullied by Mizuchi, she met Legoshi one night, some time after, she got kidnapped by the Shishigumi, but got saved by Legoshi.

Louis: A popular deer at school, he got a hard childhood being sold as a livestock at the black market, until he got bought and adopted by Oguma, Louis escaped after killing the lion chief but wasn't present at the meteor festival.

Juno: A grey wolf that was bullied in episode 6 but Legoshi defends her and she originally was in love with Legoshi but after the meteor festival she is in love of Louis.

These will be the principal characters that will appear in this story, so without further ado, we can start the story.