034.

'hi, my name is nadya lilova, and i am answering your frequently asked questions about me with prada.' i speak to the camera with a smile. 'okay, let's get started.' i say. i stick my hand in in a pot, pulling out a piece of paper. i unroll it and i chuckle. 'starting off strong.' i mumble, before reading it aloud. 'do you have a boyfriend?' i say. 'yes, i do.' i reply, leaving it at that. 'okay, next question.' i begin again, repeating the same process. 'what school did you go to?' i read aloud before discarding of the paper. 'i actually went to the institute for troubled youth and i spent around 4 years there, so i was in highschool for a year then had to transfer.' i chuckle.

'why did you get put in there?' one of the people behind the scenes ask me as i laugh, a few others laughing too.

'i stole a lot of stuff i shouldn't have.' i say simply with a chuckle. 'don't do that. but, i must say, i met very important people in that school so i can't say it was the worst time of my life.' i explain.

the video continues for a few more questions until we collectively decide to end it because i was getting tired anyway. i thank everyone before leaving, seeing oakley parked outside. as usual, he gets out, walking to my side and opening the door for me before he goes to his own side. 'how was it?' he asks as i shrug.

'it was fun. the first question was if i had a boyfriend though.' i sigh as he laughs.

'what did you say?' he asks as he starts driving.

'i said that i do. i didn't tell them it was you, don't worry.'

'shit, you should've.' he says and i raise my brows.

'i don't think i want media getting involved in our relationship yet, thank you.' i say as he chuckles.

'fairs, fairs.' he speaks. 'ay, are we going to my yard to get your stuff now?'

'yeah.' i say as he nods, driving towards his house. today, ani and i are moving into our apartment, and i'm pretty sure cruz and noah have already moved into theirs, so i'm assuming they've been kind enough to build our furniture like i told them to.

oakley parks outside his house and we both get out, going upstairs to get my stuff as he takes it to the car. 'anything else?' he questions as i shake my head.

'i'll still be coming over so if anything i'll take it if i need it.' i say and he nods, but his expression makes it seem like he's hiding something. 'what's wrong?' i ask after we get back in his car. he just shakes his head, keeping his eyes on the road as he starts driving. 'oakley.' i mumble, taking his hand and softly kissing his knuckles when he doesn't reply.

'that feels good, you know.' he murmurs and i chuckle before letting his hand go once he parks outside the block.

'what aren't you telling me?' i ask him and he shakes his head.

'nothing.' he says as we both get out of the car.

'liar, tell me.' i say as he helps me take my stuff out of his car but still doesn't tell me. 'oak, stop being difficult.' i say as he shrugs. 'fine, tell me whenever.' i mumble as we head into the building and into the lift up to the 7th floor.

'if i tell you, you can't stress out.' he speaks up as soon as the doors close and i look up at him.

'i won't.' i mumble as he raises his brows. 'i promise.'

'i wanted to live with you, nady.' he announces and i swallow hard.

there's a beat of silence before i respond. 'yeah, i know.'

'how?' he asks, his expression changing.

'theo.' i smile a little as he shakes his head. 'but you can't tell him that because i promised him.' i say as he scoffs.

'that little bastard.' he jokes as i laugh, the lift doors opening as we walk out and i unlock the door, seeing ani, cruz, manny and noah already in there.

'hey!' i chirp as we walk in through the corridor and into the living room and kitchen. 'oh my gosh, you lot are faster than i thought.'

'that's what she said.' noah jokes and i give everyone a look as he laughs to himself.

'enough.' cruz says, making him laugh. i walk up to the brazilian giant, wrapping an arm around his torso as he returns it, resting his chin on my head. 'you okay?' he questions and i nod.

'did you actually finish everything?' i ask everyone.

'yeah, man. it was easy.' ani says, making me chuckle.

'i know you did nothing, your nails are still living.' i say as she laughs.

'shit, you know me too well.' she says while cruz and i finally pull away.

'okay, well, i owe you all a lot so what do you wanna do?' i ask.

'munch.' noah says excitedly.

'i agree, come let's go out.' ani says.

'okay, let's go.' i say as we all head out and get into our cars. once i'm sat with oakley, i feel his hand go dangerously high on my thigh which makes me scoff. 'we're not fucking in your car, oakley.'

he laughs. 'i wasn't even thinking of that, but i wouldn't turn it down.' he shrugs and i roll my eyes as he starts driving.

'so horny.' i mumble as he shrugs.

'ay, if you saw yourself the way i see you, it would make sense.' he says and i look over at him.

'what's that supposed to mean?' i ask because it's either something really, really nice or really, really bad.

he pauses. 'if you know you know.' he shrugs, making me scoff.

'don't be jarring.' i mutter.

'me? jarring?' he laughs. 'you're jarring.'

'liar.'

'do you want me to lipse you?' he threatens and i laugh a little.

'yes.' i say as he raises his brows a little before smirking.

'you're an idiot, d'you know?' he says as he stops at a red light, leaning over the console and his hand gripping my chin.

'mmm.' i hum as he leans in to kiss me passionately. however, it's short as the light changes to green and he bites my bottom lip softly before pulling away and driving again. 'i fucking love your kisses man.' i mutter as he smirks.

'i know.' he says smugly.

'okay, i take it back.'

'no you don't.' he says as he parks.

'yes i do.'

'do you want me to flip you over in the backseat right now?' he asks seriously.

'not right now..' i say with a small laugh.

'yeah, so shush.' he says before getting out of the car and i follow.

ive acc been feeding yall dont be surprised if i dont update for a week now