Chapter 20: This Is War

3rd POV:

In Earth's Reality.

When the demon girls who were in (Y/N)'s home and they both are sat on the couch chairs and except Malina the drunk and Zdrada the bad bitch that the two of them were sat on the ground and they both are playing the video game. Then the two of them are playing the game called King Of Fighters and it is looks like fighters can be select to be chosen and fighting each others and they both keep playing until Modeus who was groaning out and she said.

Modeus: "GRRRGH!!!!!! Where is he?!? I can't wait for him when he come back here and having fun with him!!!!!!!!" She said to them.

Cerberus: "WE WANT TO PLAY WITH HIM TOO!!!!!!!!!! WE WANT A PATS FROM HIM!!!!!!!" They said to them who was groaning when the three of them are acting like a dog and they both tries to figure out about where is (Y/N) really was. Then Pandemonica who is drink the coffee cup and make her was drinking about the taste of (Y/N) just made and it is definitely perfect for what he just made the coffee.

Pandemonica: "Hmmm....seems he had something else to troubling with." She said to them.

Loremaster: "So, what are we going to do?" She asked them.

Lucifer: "Hmmm...." She was groan with annoy little bit and make her who sat on the chair and she is waiting for (Y/N) to come home and she didn't seen him who is return here and make her is worrying about him came here. Then she is sigh out and make her turn to look at the time and she had no idea where her lover really is.

Beelzebub: "What's wrong, Lucy? Waiting for (Y/N) come back?" She asked her and make the white haired queen turn her head to look at the other demonic girl.

Lucifer: "Yes, I've been waiting for him few hours and he didn't appeared here in this months and days....Hmmm...something is been missing." She said to her and Beelzebub who was tries to figure out that she need to thinking of (Y/N) who is gone away from here and make her need to think how is she gonna get him back.

Beelzebub: "Something ain't right about it...but do you think we should going out?" She asked Lucifer.

Malina: "Yeah, I mean we should going out right now." She said to them and they both tries to figure out about the other ways that they need to do and then out of nowhere something else appeared here and make the whole group of girls turn their heads to look over there and they notice there is a fire portal was come out of the front. This make the girls who were goes their own fighting stances right away and before they are going to fight and out of nowhere there was a bike drive through here and make them taken surprise for what they saw the bike belong to (Y/N).

Girls: "*That's (Y/N)'s bike! W-What's it doing here?!?*" They thought themselves and they turn their heads to look at the bike and make them take a closer look over there and they saw there is a note on the bike. Then Lucifer who was grab it in her hand and make her take a look and she begin to reading out from the letter of (Y/N) that he just made and he explaining to them about what happened and where was he been and he told them about there is an Entity trapped him into the darkness world. 

After she read out loud and make her clench the letter badly and she surely to be pisses off about what she heard what (Y/N) say and make her want to figure out who could done this and whoever it is...that son of bitch gonna pay. Then she look at them who had a mad face and anger that they want to help (Y/N) out and they must going out there and they are gonna fight the rest of those enemies out there in the dark world.

Lucifer: "Girls...this is a war....a real war going up." She said to them with an eyes glowed up into red.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.