My Story

My grandma once gifted me an interesting lil book called Wings of Fire when I was 9. She knew I loved dragons thanks to my obsession with the Ender Dragon from Minecraft. Wings of Fire became my very first hyperfixation, and dragons were just so fascinating to me. Years later, I took my very first trip to Disney World in 2022. It changed MY LIFE.

My local amusement park (coaster geeks call it your home park) is Kings Island. I only really rode a few of their big coasters due to my crippling fear of heights. After Disney I realized there was a whole world of entertainment I had been ignoring. My brother and I started researching coasters, learning all the different kinds and their histories, and then we conquered our fear. We knocked out every ride in Kings Island and moved on to other parks. Now we travel around America to visit those parks! Coasters. Are. AWESOME. I can't believe I had been missing out!

Okay, so take those two obsessions and combine them into one. You get a Wings of Fire x Rollercoaster crossover that is more or less an abomination, if I do say so myself.

You guys are probably all so much better at writing than me. I am open to constructive criticism, even though for some reason I still take it to heart and get sad about it (I try not to! I'm sorry!). Coaster Dragons has been in the works since 2023, starting with some cringey FlipaClip animation memes and ending up in Wattpad for the entire world to read!

I have a Google Site about all of the terms from the book and all of the species explained but, oops, I made it on my school account. I'll figure that out later.

But you came here to learn about my book, not me, so let's get to the series!