album release party

1994 kim pov am very proud of big his dream is finally coming true I looked around he must not be here just yet hey u heard from him I think he in his dressing room I think I don't know look who it is the man of the hour I happened to see him walking though the crowd think yall for being the ready or die album think u hip hip never going to the same because biggie smalls the natouois big u have something to hey Brooklyn in the house yeah the crowd went wild me yeah come up I thought I was going yo say something hey wanna say congrats u doing your thing we all proud of u where Brooklyn at had the engey in here hey wanna give u a plaque for selling more copies of your records thanks take a set big u Brooklyn king they played a few songs from the album the crowd went wild well it looks we finally made don't worry he told me once I make it big yall coming right along with me I mean that I hold u to that see u that fine as girl over there which one over there I realized he was talking about me he is my baby there nothing changing that where Brooklyn in the house tonight I look around would u look at that he going to blow up watch it's only up from here to Brooklyn am proud of u big .