❛❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑲𝑺 ❜❜

𝙄𝙏 all started when suga told everyone that ukai was gonna shoot some fireworks for them later into the night

𝙄𝙏 all started when suga told everyone that ukai was gonna shoot some fireworks for them later into the night. Hinata spoke you first. ❛❛ what kind? ❜❜ he questioned ❛❛ it better be the flashy illegal kind. ❜❜ you but in getting a smack on the head from dachi who even if shorter then you still reaches your head due to how bad you slouched.

❛❛ if you don't shut up. ❜❜ an irk mark was clear on his face annoyed with your antics. You looked over at ukai a silent conversation with eyes. Saying
'𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴?' His reply being ' 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘦𝘢 '

Which had you snicker, even if he didn't say it it was clear that this was meant to celebrate their recent achievements. You made a clear note to self to get some and bring them later. ❛❛ are we allowed to invite others? ❜❜ asked noya.

❛❛ yea but just a few it's gonna happen over at [insert place].❜❜ you already knew you were going to ask makio, sums, and hinatsuru, your sort of lovers/best female friends.

-

By the time it was time to go you gathered all the fireworks the big ones in a bag and were just getting ready but having the opinion of the three females who were sitting around your room might had been a bad choice as they couldn't decide on and outfit for you makio wanted a red yukata with dark red flower design on it.

Suma arguing for a blue on with a light blue water design type yukata,while hinatsuru pushed for a purple yukata that had a cherry tree design fading into it.

They all stopped when you walked into the room wearing a black yukata with yellow fireworks on a matching black haori the yukata showing a bit of your peca before stopping mid chest.

❛❛ yes! ❜❜ they all exclaimed as they gushed over how lovely it looked as they had gotten ready before heading off to yours.

-

In the end you ended up Fashionably late, suga scolded you the minute you got there about showing up on time more, ❛❛ hey~! ❜❜ you called out as you made it 15 minutes later then supposed to. Holding up the bag of illegal fireworks with suma, makio, and hinatsuru right behind you. ❛❛ [Name]! ❜❜ called Tanaka and noya as they ran and clung to you almost pushing you over as suma fussed at you.

❛❛ hey get off [Name]! ❜❜ dachi scolded them ❛❛ [Name] pray tell why your late.❜❜ you shiver as you hear suga's tone of voice ❛❛ say what is time yknow? ❜❜ your voice shaky as you book it. Hearing tsukishima speak. ❛❛ three girls? Who knew senpai was such a womanizer~!❜❜ yamaguchi laughed with the blonde male as you ran for you life passing the fireworks to ukai as you ran behind dachi.

Who also hit you for being late as suga caught up and hit you know the head as well. ❛❛ owch! ❜❜ you sat on a bench as hinatsuru patted your head when you whined and suma and makio argued.

❛❛ [Name]-senpai how did you obtain these fireworks?❜❜ asked kageyama while ukai began to light one of the big ones. ❛❛ I know alot of people ❜❜ was the answer he got.

You all had a soda suma with her legs on your shoulders as she sat on the table behind the bench while makio was clinging to your left side with your left arm around her with hinatsuru in the same position just on your right.

As the rest of the team were wishing to be in their place in your arms. As the fireworks began you all watched as they flew up in the sky and exploded in bright colors mixing together.

When their were just five left ukai chose to fire them all at once bringing an end to this beautiful day.

𝙁𝘼𝙎𝙏 𝘼𝙎𝙁 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙎𝙀(𝙈𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙊𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙃)