Smart Logistics Solutions

Warehouse Robotics Solutions

IPLUSMOBOT's smart logistics solutions improve the logistics efficiency and non-defective rate of enterprises, realize dynamic order management and flexible production time, and help enterprises achieve further growth in the era of Industry 4.0. By thoroughly restructuring the distribution line, we have gained competitiveness in the new era without being bound by restrictions on personnel and equipment.

Application Industry

Lithium Battery

Semiconductor & FPD

3C Electronics

New Energy Industry

Transportation Equipment Manufacturing

Pharmaceutical And Medical Equipment

Ordinary Manufacturing Industry

User Example

Lithium Battery

Semiconductor & FPD

Electronics

PV & Li-ion Battery

Transportation Equipment

Pharmaceutical and Medical Equipment

Ordinary Manufacturing Industries

Logistics Robots

How Does A Lithium Battery Factory Upgrade Logistics Automation

Software and Hardware Integrated Solution Reducing Costs and Increasing EfficiencyIPLUSMOBOT is a multi-scenario smart manufacturing logistics solution provider that adheres to the deep cultivation of...

Robotics and Automation in Logistics

How Digital Logistics Drives Manufacturing Factory of Heavy Trucks to Raise the Productivity

Challenge

The features of original accessories of large special type of vehicles are large volume and load. Before utilized the AMR, materials transportation achieved by drivers on factories' internal...

As one of warehouse robot manufacturers, we can provide kinds of warehouse robots for sale, if you have needs, please contact us.

If you want to know more kinds of robotics in warehouse automation, please visit our website.

If you want to know the details of amr in robotics, please visit our website.