1.

"I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Oh, take me back to the night we met'

_________________

I walked with Anakin to my governess and her teachings, "You'll love Madam Dune." I said happily as I skipped to my lessons, I heard a snort, "I bet I will." Anakin said sarcastically, I ignored his response and continued to gleefully make my way to my lessons.

We entered the room to my governess pacing, almost as if she was scared, "Madam Dune?" I said, "Mara!" She said happily, "And the child?" "I'm Padawan Anakin Skywalker." Anakin addressed himself, "A Jedi? Why are the Jedi on this planet?" She asked nervously, "Because of the attempt on my father." I said plainly, she nodded simply but stayed quiet as we made our way to the tables.

As she began her lessons I noticed her increasing anxiety rising within her, I felt like it was off of her normal personality, "Mara?" Madam Dune asked curiously, "Yes?" I snapped out of my consciousness, "You weren't paying attention." she said accusatory.

"I am sorry, my mind must be somewhere else." I said properly, she went on with lesson about the other planets habitats, Naboo beauty, Coruscant city-like, and Tatooine and it's unofficial rulers the Hutt clan and how they allowed slavery in the outer rim system, that's when I looked at Anakin, he looked mad at the speak of Tatooine.

I could tell my governess and Anakin were starting to get annoyed and angry, "This session is over." I said abruptly, they both looked at me strangely, "Are you sure your grace?" Lady Dune asked, "Yes I am." I stood up and walked away, anxiety filling my throat.

Anakin ran after me, "Princess wait!" He followed me down the hall, "Anakin, I am sorry  just need to go to my room." He nodded, "Okay Princess sleep well."