September 7th, 2022

It's finally time for the house warming party. I'm going to get ready for tonight. I'm trying to figure out what to wear. I know I should wear something casual, but I want to wear something really sexy to emphasize my body. I hope I get to meet the whole family tonight.

When I got out of the shower and styled my hair. Put it up like I'm going to the club. I was still struggling on finding a dress to wear. I was walking around the house in my bra and matching underwear. Trying to get things together. I went to the kitchen to get the pineapple out of the fridge. When I sat it on the counter, I looked out the window and realized the curtain WAS WIDE OPEN! I noticed Henry was in his yard watering the garden, but got distracted by me. I quickly ran upstairs, out of sight. I sat on the edge of my bed, feeling like a fool. I can't believe Henry saw me with just my underwear and bra (at least they matched) now I have to head over to their house in an hour, and face him!

I put on a summer dress, and went back downstairs to get the pineapple and go next door. When I was walking up to the door, I immediately got butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous that Henry would make a comment about what happened. I was also nervous to meet the rest of his family. I worked up the courage to knock on the door. I was nervous as to who was going to answer the door, but luckily it was Pedro. I was relieved to see this sexy man standing before my eyes. He welcomed me into the house and took the pineapple from me so he could put it out. I followed him to the kitchen and said " You have a lovely home" Pedro thanked me then gave me a tour of the house. I saw they had a big backyard, buy no pool. I have the idea to maybe host a pool party in a few weeks :) Pedro went on to show me the living room. A white room with black furniture, and a fire place. "Seductive vibes" I said without thinking. When I realized what I had said, I looked at Pedro to see his response. Pedro had a smirk, saying, "I can see that" I was relieved that he didn't seem uncomfortable with me. Pedro then showed me his room. I was surprised by how the room looked. It had a lot of dark pink shades and a hint of black in the room. I was truly taken by surprise with this room. Pedro seems like such a musky, grizzly man, but this was his room. Who am I to judge.

After Pedro gave me a tour of the house, I decided to go outsider for some fresh air. I was walking around the yard and I noticed the garden Henry was watering when he saw me....... I walked over and was able to tell the view they had of me in my house. Did I want to use this to my advantage..... yes, yes I did. I pulled my phone out to take a picture so I would know where I can be seen best in my house, vs where I can hide, but still see them. As I took the picture, I heard a voice saying "It's a great view, huh?" I was startled and dropped my phone. I looked over at the man, scared that he knew what I was up to. He walked up to me and put his hand out saying "Sebastian. It's nice to meet you." I shook his hand, introducing myself, "Rilee Maxwell, AKA, Girl Next Door." Sebastian laughed, then claimed he like 'Girl Next Door'. Sebastian confessed that he had seen me a few times in my house, but never had the chance to meet me. He asked me if I wanted to go in, and I accepted. We went inside, and snacked on fruit. We were getting to know one another, and I found out that Sebastian had an older brothers named Chris. I wondered if Chris was as good looking as Sebastian. Sebastian's hair was so nice, I couldn't get over it. He has long, dark, straight hair. As we were talking, I noticed half of Sebastian face started swelling up. I asked if he was ok, but he had no idea what I was talking about. He saw his reflection in the window and panicked when he saw his face. I quickly reached for my phone, but remembered that I dropped it outside. Sebastian asked me "Is there pineapple in this?" I responded "I brothers a pineapple." Sebastian let me know (why he was panicking) that he is allergic to pineapple! He started getting where he could barely talk, but I managed to somewhat figure out what he was saying. It was something like 'Insulin, in room." I assumed that ment his room, but I don't know which room is his. I quickly ran around the house and managed to find Henry. I told him what happened and he acted quickly. It was so hot. I stood in the kitchen watching, as Henry gave Sebastian his Insulin. I started apologizing profusely. Henry said "it's fine. You didn't know. I should have told you when I saw you at the store yesterday with the pineapple." I still felt bad, but Henry seemed fine with the fact that I almost accidentally killed his cousin.

Well, it's getting late diary. I'm going to go to bed, and I'll catch you up on the rest of the night tomorrow.