11🍂

Radhe krishna ki jyoti aalokik...
Teeno lok mein chhaye rhi hai...

Hmmmm..

Bhakti vivash ik prem pujarin
Fir bhi deep jalaye rhi hai....

Hmm.

Krishna ko gokul se radhe ko..
Varsane se bhulaye rhi hai....

Dono kro savikaar  kripa kr..
Yogan aarti gaye rhi hai.....

Sidharth opened his eyes and got confused hearing the voice .... He again sleeps keeping a pillow on his ears to stop the voice.... But it didn't stop...

He becomes angry as he loves his sleep the most ... He got up and wore his slippers... He goes down stairs and toward a small temple in the house which is closed after the death of his mother....

He looked inside the room and found his wife standing there covering her head with a dupatta wearing a white anarkali suit looking like a divine beauty.....

Her eyes are closed and hands are joined in prayer... And she is totally lost in her bhajan..... Sid who comes there angrily, gets calm seeing her without his knowledge...

She completed her prayer but what shocked him was that she sat on the ground on the mat and joined the hands and then did namaz...... By covering her head properly....

Then it struck him.... She is muslim....

Then how did she was singing bhajan??? And did arti too..????

Shehnaaz completed her namaz and turned around only to find sidharth standing there...... She come close to him and signal him bend toward her...which he did without his knowledge...

She recites some dua and blows air over his head ... Then she left his head and gave him prasad .... Which he denied as he just woke up ....

Sana : prasad ko na nhi kehte..... And eat the prasad which she served him.... And give him a small bite...

Sid : tum to muslim ho na... To ye sab..??

Sana smiled.... : god to ik hi hai na.... Koi unhe allah kehte hai.. To koi ram.... Koi waheguru.... You should believe in the power of God independent of the form of God.....

/ * no offence  to any religion... This is my thinking... */

Sid smile at her and looked at her attire... White anarkali which is fitting her perfectly.... Suddenly his smile vanish..... And anger took over her.....

Sid : kisse puch ke pehna ye tumne..... Yelled  loudly at her... As he remember it was of prisha... He gift her on her 18 th birthday.....

Sana : ji vo.... Cut by him....

Sid hold her tightly from her shoulder and come close to her dangerously.....

Sid : tumhari himmat kaise huyi meri behn ke kapde pehnne ki.......vo bhi bina kisi se puche..... Haan... And his hold get tighter by each passing seconds..... Making her shut her eyes in pain....

Sid : change it now....... Or aaj ke baad agar meri behn ki kisi bhi cheez ko chhua bhi na... To mere se bura koi nhi hoga.... Said dangerously glaring at her..... Samj aaya..???? And she nodded meekly with tears in her eyes....

Sid left from there and went to his room .... Shehnaaz too left from there to the kitchen....and started to make breakfast acc to his menu....

After sometime..

Sidharth comes downstairs and finds a dining table filled with different dishes...

Bread 🍞 toast with orange juice 🍹, pancakes 🥞 , sandwich🍔 and aloo ke paranthe....

Ik sec... Aloo ke paranthe.. ???? Ye kb hua....

He looked at shehnaaz who is coming toward him smiling happily with a kettle in her hand..... She is wearing her suit only which she wear yesterday . . .. She is looking beautiful in this also......

Sid : pagal hai kya.... Bhul mat apna mission.... Said himself in his mind....

Sid : ye aloo ke paranthe kyu bnaye hai..??? Asked in his cold tone....

Sana smiles happily as they are her favorite

Sana : humare ghar mein to sunday ko aloo ke paranthe bnne must hai.... Sunday mtlb aloo ke paranthe..... Or vaise bhi ye mere fav.... Cut by sidharth....

Sid : ye tumhara ghar nhi hai mrs... Sidharth shukla..... Ye shukla niwas hai... Yaha itna oily khana koi nhi khata....... And took the plate and threw it away....

Tears formed in her eyes.... She is looking at the plate on the floor and paranthe scattered over there.......

Her tears are doing something in his heart..... She was smiling happily a minute ago and now crying silently... This is what he do with her....

He make a confuse face seeing her getting up and goes to floor where he threw the food.... She pick the paranthe from there and also broken pieces of plate ( along with her heart..)

One piece Pierced her hand making her hiss..... But she continue to do her work..... She throw the plate in dustbin and go outside and place the paranthe at the side of road for dogs.....

And come back to sit at the chair....

Sana : apko nhi pasnd to aage se nhi bnaugi... Lekin please... Aise khane ka anadar nhi krte... Allah tala naraz hote hai .... Hme khane ki kadar krni chahiye...... Said in meek voice and sat there....

Sid didn't say anything and do his breakfast and left from there to his office..... He come outside and foind one child wearing torn clothes eating those paranthe.. Placed by shehnaaz hungrily... Like he is starving from ages....

Tears fill in his eyes looking at the scene  in front of him...... And he wear glasses to hide his tears...

Here shehnaaz is going to serve herself when sidharth come back.... He pick all the breakfast left from there and pack it in polythene..... And left while shehnaaz looked at him bewildered.....

Sana : he didn't want me to eat..????  She looked down to control her tears.... It's been 35 + hours since she came there and has been starving since then.... Having j ust a small bowl of pasta late night ......

Here sidharth give that parcel to that boy along with some money and bless him..... That boy give him smile making him happy...

He sat in his car and start the engine... And suddenly remember... Did shehnaaz eat..???  And find out in order to help that boy he bring all the food from there.....

Sid : koi na... Vo to ghar hi hai.. Kuch bna ke kha legi..... And left from there......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stay tuned
Your writer