Housewife and cousin ( not edited)

Read the full story on scrollstack for free

Introduction - Sumitra is a simple housewife whose husband is never home, leaving her horny and without company

Sumitra's loneliness became an illness until her brother in law came to visit their house

**Sumitra's POV**

Gasping his hands stroked her tits gently. She quivered with excitement and her pussy oozed from her wetness, she writhed against the sheet and moaned.

*Ahhh....Manik..ohhh.aahh..oh babe!!" She saw her husband's hard swollen dick and reached out to touch it immediately her dream dissolved into the morning and that's when it hit her, she was alone

Sumitra's jerk up from the bed and the cover fell from her young and lucious body. Her boobs were swollen and pressed voluptuously against the pink fabric of her nightgown. The rigid point of her nipples showing through.

She looks down at the moulds, which arched slightly as a result of the wet dream, and placed her hand around them. As she fondled her hard swollen nipples slowly ,she closed her eyes and tilted her head back. The long sweep of her golden brown hair shimmered in the morning light as her head move from side to side.

She felt yet another squirt erupted from her, it was sinful and dreadful for her to miss her husband so much

Sumitra's missed not just his presence but his kisses and touches. She had told herself that she should concentrate on the fine qualities of his character and the tender affection he hold for her. And she was able to do this when she was awake but when she slept a most sensual part of her nature asserted itself and she dreams she was in her husband's arms, submitting to his strong sexual drive.

Her dreams always end with Maniks hard dick plugging into her leaving her intensely frustrated and lonely.

She got out of the bed and entered the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror. Pulled off her nightgown and slipped out of the matching bikini pants. She stared into the mirror at her body and thought how badly in need of sex she was. Her breathing was fast paced nipples rose bud pink and also swollen too, her pussy dripping of her wetness

Though Sumitra was twenty three years her figure remained as youthful -looking as when she was eighteen. Her innocent,pancakeish face reinforced juvenile image. Had she visited a high school, she could have mingle with students without attracting any special attention besides that which her exceptional beauty always commanded.

She drew her hand lightly across the tips of her boobs, causing the full mounds to vibrate. Her hand continued downward to stroke her gently curved tummy. Her slender fingers glided through the reddish blonde tendrils that adorned her cunt mounds and touched the top of her clit.

She shivered

God, I've got to stop she thought it's sinful to carry on this way.

She had never had the need to masturbate before but now the situation calls for it. She turned and presented her lovely butt to the mirror as she bent and started running water in the tub. When the tub was full, she stepped into it and settled down. She wash herself slowly. There was no reason to rush, she had no reason to go and, with Manik away no one to care for

She begged him to give us his as a police officer, and find something to do where she could be with him, even if it didn't pay well. They could wait a little longer to buy and furnish, the home they both wanted, she thought.

After less than a year of marriage, it's wasn't right that they should be separated. Manik had disagree because he enjoyed his job and definitely don't want to resign from a job that pay so Well.