part-3

Vijay's first glimpse of his sister's pussy made his erect cock jerked and he feared for a moment that it would go off. But it didn't. He pulled the panties off.

Sumitra's feet and tossed them aside. He leaned against one of her legs, holding it in place against the bed, while he gasped and the other and tied a stocking around its ankle. He extended that stocking to a lower corner of the bed and looped it securely around the frame. He wrenched her other leg toward the opposite corner of the bed and tied it in the same manner. Now she was spread wide open to his lustful gaze

Sumitra was horrified at how her body responded, she had never felt so humiliated. But the realisation that her pussy was utterly exposed to her brother's eyes, plus the sight of his cock, sticking up fiercely from below his belly, gave rise to an erotic excitement which she couldn't control. Her pussy dripped wet and Vijay couldn't help but grin as he watched it dripping wetly and hee cum soaked her pussy lip.

He leaned closer and placed his thump against the puffy outer layer of her pussy lip which were covered by downy golden red curls. As he spread the tender lips open wide, all her juicy inner pinkness became exposed. He saw her cute clit sticking up, below it the tiny vent of her urethra,then the deepening recess of her cunt hole which was rosy and inviting. His cock arched to sink into her snatch

But there were other things to do with her first,he thought and other things to see.

He moved around beside her and walked a hand underneath her back so he could lower the zipper of her dress. She stared up at him, wide-eyed. She was making no sound now, and she was not moving. She felt utterly helpless.

Opening the zipper down the back of her dress, Vijay removes the garment all the way up to her armpits, exposing her firm, shapely boobs, her nipples stood like pink tower on small circular bases. Vijay grins as he brushes his hands across the rubbery nubs, causing her tits to quiver.

"Sister, you are really wet" he said

She tried to speak against the gag, but it was useless. All she could do was moan

Her gaze kept returning to his hard on which showed no sign of softening. In fact, the head seemed even swollen,if that was possible, and was now completely covered by gleaming moisture.

He bent and snaked his tongue around one of her standing nipples. She shivered and tried to make herself believe that her response was due to revulsion. But she knew better. Excitement sizzled along her nerves. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute, and the inner mouth of her swells as it tried to stretch out wide.

Vijay holds her tits between his hands, shoving her nipples together, and began to lick them all over. His restless tongue licked and sucked her tingling nipples. He clasped his warm, sucking lips around one nipple, then the other, and drew at them for long, pleasurable moments, enhancing his own excitement as he built up Sumitra's despite her wish not to respond.

Sumitra's let's out a strangled moan. His tongue was doing marvelous thing to tongue was doing marvelous things to her tits as it glided back and forth, up and down, crossing and recrossing her hot-throbbing nipples. Again, his lips clamped around one of the sensitive passion buds and sucked so delightfully.

She writhed against the mattress, straining at her bones. It was terribly humiliating to be spread out and tied, and to be treated as Vijay was treating her. Yet there was a perverse pressure that flowed from it, her cunt throbbed.

Vijay kissed downward along her body. He licked at her smooth, quivering tummy as she wriggled. Then his hand passed over the tuft of her hair on her cunt  mound and dipped between her open thighs, stroking up and down on her soft, wet gasp